Milk intake at 10+ months

luckyme225

Reaction score
Connor wants nothing to do with drinking his formula anymore. He does eat three meals a day consisting of fruits and yogurt for breakfast, a sandwich and some crackers for lunch and whatever we eat for dinner with some veggies. He used to take 24 oz but now it seems like he only wants 15 oz. I would say that it because he is eating table food but he has been doing it for over a month and the drop in formula has only started this week. Does anyone know the range he should be drinking or how much was your LO drinking at this point? I tried to look online and the information was conflicting so I figured I would ask moms with babies around the same age as Connor. Thank you so much in advanced!!!

Not so long ago Josh went through a stage where he was taking around 6-10 oz a day and some days was around 4-6 oz :shock:

Now he drinks quite a lot of formula... His formula intake is around 16-24oz

I'm still breastfeeding Valerie and we have about 4-5 breastfeeding sessions per day where she prly drinks around 5-6 oz. each time. I'd say she gets about 20-25 ounces of milk a day. There are times where she doesn't want any, just like your LO. He is probably just going through something and next week he'll be back to drinking his usual amount.

Does he drink full fat cow's milk? maybe speak to your hv if your worried.

Thanks hun, frustrating isn't it?

It is !!!! Incredibly frustrating... I didn't know what to do and was scared his fluid intake was not enough!!! I'm glad it's back to normal! Hope he drinks more again xxx

Does he drink full fat cow's milk? maybe speak to your hv if your worried.

No, he still drinks formula, though I'm counting the days until I can start introducing cow's milk.

Thanks hun, frustrating isn't it?

It is !!!! Incredibly frustrating... I didn't know what to do and was scared his fluid intake was not enough!!! I'm glad it's back to normal! Hope he drinks more again xxx

Thanks Jess! Today I felt like we were shoving fluid down the poor kids throat, he took about 14 oz through a sippy cup because he wanted nothing to do with the bottle. Luckily he is still eating three healthy meals a day and I'm trying to make sure he has something with a good amount of calcium when he eats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->