Milk teeth

mandy81

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I was just wondering what age your little one's milk teeth fell out,
Sophie-Louise is 6 years and 5 months and doesn't even have a loose one yet, (she really wants a loose tooth.) LOL

Aww poor Sophie-Louise, i do feel for her ...

My DD is 6 years and 5 months too .. she has lost her front 2 bottom teeth, her top 2 front teeth and this morning another bottom tooth came out :happydance: shes really pleased .. tooth fairy will be comming again ..

My Daughter got her teath quite early as a baby tho ... most of her friends in her year at school have lost at least 1 its something they brag about alot tho which is why i feel sorry for you Daughter bless her.

Just found this video .. its quite funny actually

https://www.3dmouth.org/6/6_1.cfm

If you watch it when it gets to 6 years the teeth start comming out but most fall out at 7 years ..

...has she got any swellings behind her bottom front teeth or red patches that may indicate new teeth forming?

My eldest was 6 and a month when the first one fell out and has just lost the second bottom one at 6 and 3 months. However, I know that a number of her friends who are older haven't had any wobbly teeth yet. No matter how much they prod and poke them!!

Aww poor Sophie-Louise, i do feel for her ...

My DD is 6 years and 5 months too .. she has lost her front 2 bottom teeth, her top 2 front teeth and this morning another bottom tooth came out :happydance: shes really pleased .. tooth fairy will be comming again ..

My Daughter got her teath quite early as a baby tho ... most of her friends in her year at school have lost at least 1 its something they brag about alot tho which is why i feel sorry for you Daughter bless her.

Just found this video .. its quite funny actually

https://www.3dmouth.org/6/6_1.cfm

If you watch it when it gets to 6 years the teeth start comming out but most fall out at 7 years ..

...has she got any swellings behind her bottom front teeth or red patches that may indicate new teeth forming?

No swelling behind her bottom teeth, but she does have little red patches behind her two top front ones, maybe thats a sign of new teeth forming.

It may happen soon are I might just find her with a pair of pliers :rofl:

Okay first of all the longer they stay in the better !!!! And second I have seen children as young as 4 lose their teeth but I have also seen children as old as 8 that hasnt lost any. It is like everything else with children they will do it when they want !!!! Lol

Check this out, now these are just AVERAGE ages

https://www.dentistinfo.com/topics/perm.htm

My son will be 7 in June and he told me this morning he has a loose tooth the bottom one.
My DD will be 10 in June and she lost her 1st tooth at the age of 5, so it just depends on the child. Hope she gets a loose tooth soon.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but my daughter had 10 teeth by the time she was a year old. My son only had 6 teeth when he turned a year old. She started losing hers at 5 he didnt untill now.

Jack was 5 when he lost his first tooth, and he will be 7 in April and has only lost another 2 since then, he has just lost his first top tooth so is talking with a bit of a lisp bless him!

Jack was 5 when he lost his first tooth, and he will be 7 in April and has only lost another 2 since then, he has just lost his first top tooth so is talking with a bit of a lisp bless him!

I think it's soo cute when they start to loss their baby teeth,

I can't wait to see what Sophie-Louise look's like when her's fall out :)

my son is 7 and 1 month and hasnt lost any teeth yet (much to his dissaproval) lol

I'm not looking forward to them loosing teeth...we call them baby teeth though I haven't heard them called milk teeth. I think it's gross haha, I don't know what it is I just can't stand it. But Landon will turn 6 on the 12th and still has none loose, which actually really surprises me, he started getting them at 3mo adn had all, including his 2yr molars by 14mo so I thought he would start loosing early too

my son is 7 and 1 month and hasnt lost any teeth yet (much to his dissaproval) lol

Aww bless,

You feel so sorry for them, Sophie-Louise will come home from school and say my friend lost another tooth mummy and I still haven't lost any. :sad1:

Hopefully it happens soon for them. xx

My DS was 4yrs 6mths when he lost both bottom teeth, each one month apart. I thought it was way too early. DS had his first one at 3mths! Now his molars have now popped up behind the premolars!

Lost my first tooth around that time if I remember correctly. One should just pop right out anytime now :thumbup:

Im 21 and still have 80% of my milk teeth (baby teeth) left im just weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->