Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

hmmm can i come? since so many people are coming and its only hour and half on the train it might be fun day out :)

x

If thats all it is Ellie, then Bexy really has no excuse for not coming does she :rofl:

Oooo I think I may come too, just need to nab my sisters sat nav, I have a feeling that I would get very lost in Milton Keynes!!

Well thats if you'd have me anyway :D

Of course Laura your more than welcome :hugs:

Am looking foward to meeting some new faces :happydance:

what do u mean?

x

If you get train tickets that have exact times on them like for a 10.30 am train rather than any train its loads cheaper. I used to get to london and back from Nottingham for about £10 instead of £50

Just had a look at liverpool to milton keynes and its £51 return! Its £34 with a young persons rail card and they cost £20 and last a year. Would be worth doing if you are going to use it again.

I tried putting in exact time trains for that date and only got it down to £41 return and then it takes 2.5 hours!

oh i will try that! if i can get paul to come i have a family railcard that usually puts the price down quite a bit but i need two adults and one baby to use it

or maybe someone else from liverpool can come with me and be my other adult lol

x

oh i will try that! if i can get paul to come i have a family railcard that usually puts the price down quite a bit but i need two adults and one baby to use it

or maybe someone else from liverpool can come with me and be my other adult lol

x

bex!

im looking forward to this.... Harry will be 8 months old that day :) good excuse for cake for mummy!!! :D

8 months wow! He was 5 months old when I met him. Time flys.

^^^ Tell me about it Meadow was a teeny weeny newborn and now shes 4 months old :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->