• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mini rant sorry

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
GRR, i know we are supposed to be all relaxed but i would like to :sex: around my OV time but i cant :cry: OH's daughter is here this weekend. We are not desperate but id like to have a chance :blush:

She has been exposed to her mum having sex at all times (she was seriously desperate for another child and id she was OV she would have sex no matter who/what/when/why) and she barely sleeps so we cant have the telly on before bed or anything because the slightest noise and she is bardging into our room :haha::haha::haha:

We BD yesterday and will again on sunday night but i think we will miss it. Never mind lol next month!!!!

:hugs: You may not miss it hun! Dont forget sperm live for upto 5 days so yesterdays would of been good timing... Then you will :sex: 1 day after and they suggest that too as the egg lives for 12-24 hours.. I think all is not lost hun, so pick your PMA back up and go catch that eggy :kiss:

:hugs: You may not miss it hun! Dont forget sperm live for upto 5 days so yesterdays would of been good timing... Then you will :sex: 1 day after and they suggest that too as the egg lives for 12-24 hours.. I think all is not lost hun, so pick your PMA back up and go catch that eggy :kiss:

Thank you :hugs: im just such a negative person normally lol :blush:

could you not send her to the shop and have a quick one? (just an idea, i know its laughable but then atleast you feel better for not missing it :))

Good luck xx

could you not send her to the shop and have a quick one? (just an idea, i know its laughable but then atleast you feel better for not missing it :))

Good luck xx

:haha::haha::haha: lol if she was older maybe but she is only 5. :nope:

Like said above, you have got a few days before where the sperm live and a day after, so I think your good for this month too hun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->