Miracle BFP but still a little scared

wishin4bump21

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I have PCOS and have been trying for 2 years. In July we put a pause on pills and shots as we went on vacation and I wanted to be destressed. The only pill I continued to take was my metformin 3xday.

About 11 days ago I realized my breasts were so sore and tender and when I missed my period the first day I thought 'this has to be a joke' I tested and tested but it wasn't until the 5th day past my period that I got a BFP!!!!! :happydance:

I went for blood work on Monday, hcg was 74 progesterone was 14. Went into today (Wednesday) and my hcg is 200!!! It doubled! My progesterone wasn't ran so they are redoing the test as we speak, but I'm so excited!

The only bummer? The nurse on the phone was telling me that the numbers are low, essentially don't get your hopes up, :cry:

Anyone have something similar? I'm hoping and praying this pregnancy is viable. If my calculations are correct she (I'm convinced it's a girl, but who cares as long as she's healthy?) will be born on my Grandma's birthday. My grandma passed away about three years ago and I've always prayed to her for guidance and help. Could this be our miracle baby?!

:hugs: congratulations!! I don't know much about the levels etc but didn't want to read and run. I'm sure it's a sign being due on your grandmas bday! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations Mama!!! :wohoo:
I wish you a VERY happy and healthy 9 months!

As long as HCG is close to doubling then its a good sign Mama! I can't believe a nurse would actually say that to you, especially considering she can't predict what will happen next. Medical staff can be so insensitive sometimes.

How far along do you think you are Mama?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->