• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

miracle city changing bag

M

MrsEngland

I recently came across a company called the miracle box who make maternity and childrens products including a range of changing bags.

The one I have that I wanted to share with you all is the city changing bag (the 2013 range) I have it in black spot.

I've been looking for a changing bag for ages big enough for both my 4 month old daughter and 2 year old daughter. I'd had a cheap ebay one but the handles came off within 2 months so I needed something better. Upon looking for twin changing bags I came across this one and its huge without being overly bulky I love it.

The print is really nice and is made of a laminated cotton so its waterproof and wipeable which is a must have when little ones are around. It has 2 deep side pockets on the outside one of which has a thermal lining, both of which have magnetic closures. And two long pockets on one side and a long one on the other. The main bag is then split into 2 large zipped sections which is one of the things I love about the bag it keeps things more organised.
It comes with a wet bag (which if I'm being honest could do with being a little bigger) and a really well padded changing pad that has a velcro closure.
The lining of the bag is a gorgeous light blue polka dot pattern and the quality is really good too. The bag retails at 49.99 and in my opinion is worth every penny.
I'd be more than happy to also use it as a weekend bag because to look at it it doesn't scream 'changing bag' like some do. I get all the space I need without compromising style.

They also sell a range of smaller 'normal' size change bags and a bag organiser which I plan on buying really soon too.

The website is www.themiraclebox.co.uk and you can also find a full written review which pictures on my blog which is linked in my siggy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->