• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

So sorry Renaendel. Still holding out hope for you.

So sorry Renaendel Big :hugs:

We will both be back !!!

Hey can I join over here? The websites all have my due dateas mmay10th, butsure if that will change or not....

Hi Moni! Noticed you did IVF. I did as well and I'm currently pregnant with twins due in April. Where abouts are you?

Just had the beta last week...so very early. I go in for the first scan onTuesday. We only had one embie make it to transfer, so no twins for me. How are you feeling?

Most days I'm alright. A little nauseous, get tired pretty quickly when walking. Been spotting off and on...Just wish I could get another scan.

I would tell them its more Than spotting to get a scan or maybe pay for a private one Mowat u need to feel safe and comfy and not worried!! :hugs:

Wish there was somewhere to get pay for a scan here, unfortunately there is nothing like that. Now I feel like I have no symptoms, so of course I'm panicking slightly. Just can't win.

I keep doing the same thing - I'll have crazy headaches and nausea for a couple of days and then a couple of days with nothing - freaks me out until I have the headache again and then wonder why I was upset. You'll be fine!! When is your next appointment?

Not for three weeks. I called the doctor's office today and said I had had bleeding and cramping on the weekend (okay, slightly exaggerated). STill haven't heard back from them! A little pissed really.

So sorry, Renaendel. Big hugs.

Mowat - I'm really sorry that the bleeding is continuing and your doctor isn't calling you back. I have to say that I think I would become the squeaky wheel. One call per day until you get a response. :haha:

Welcome, Moni! How exciting!

I had my 16 week appointment and got to hear the heartbeat. Always nice.

Mowat u r welcome to join our Oldies group if u want we have ladies from all aspects TTC To PG To Loss tO NTNP!! :)

I think it takes the pressure off !!

Also where r u I will find a place if I have to!! :hugs:

Mowat u r welcome to join our Oldies group if u want we have ladies from all ascoects TTC To PG To Loss tO NTNP!! :)

I think it takes the pressure off !!

Also where r u I will find a place if I have to!! :hugs:

Love it Sis! No, there are really no private scan places here. Think Alaska, then think with a lot less people! Yep.

Will call doctor again tomorrow. Might check in to Emergency if the doctor isn't going to do anything for me.

Mowat - did you ever hear back? Are you feeling any better?

I read in the other thread u work at a hospital u have to know someone in imaging :winkwink:

Well, the squeaky wheel... Never heard back from the clinic, so when I saw more blood this morning I went in to Emerg. Blood tests, doctor did a pelvic. He actually said when he found my cervix closed "Oh, I didn't expect to find that!" Excuse me! He had actually already decided I was miscarrying and was surprised I wasn't! A@@hole.

Anyway, finally had an ultrasound and everything looked fine. Unfortunately the tech was not a talker, and wouldn't tell me anything. Was supposed to see the doctor afterwards for the results, but he had left for the day and the results still weren't available. Still trying to make sure they will go to my clinic so someone can look at them there.

So anyway, long day, frustrating, but good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->