Misbehaving mums 2 be

Jkelmum

Reaction score
:nope:

Thoughts ...the one that smokes I wanna choke ...she needs to get in the real world

The twinny mum who starves herself :cry: shes ill and needs help

The mum who overeats needs to listen more

but the chainsmoker is the one who as made me angry:cry:

Having suffered from an ED myself ,some things that Natalie says such as she used to lie about having a big lunch (this is what I used to do) and the fact that she didn't eat for 3 days and the fact she lost a lot of weight in a short ammount of time makes me think that she her self has some sort of Eating Disorder.
Watching her looking at that meal she made and not eating it reminded me so much of myself,I wasn't pregnant though but I can imagine just how hard it would be to be in her position.
The mum who smokes had me so angry,how on earth will it make her baby's heart stronger? I know it's hard to give up but my mum did it through all of her pregnancies,you've got to think about your babies not yourself.

^ Just catching up on it now and I agree, I'd bet a lot that she has an eating disorder. She was making so many excuses over the plate of food and she didn't even touch it, if she genuinely just didn't have much appetite she would at least try a bit but she just stared at it and looked scared of it :(

I saw this, I felt so sorry for the girl who wouldn't eat much I could so see the pain in her face when she was trying to eat a sandwich. Poor girl obviously had emotional scars that she just couldn't get past by herself. I almost cried when she went back to the midwife and she said how proud she was of her. It must have been very difficult for her.

The smoker.. Well thats all self inflicted and she clearly didn't give a rats ass and I think its so unfair of her to smoke even one ciggerette when pregnant. She had no idea what she was doing to herself let alone her iccle bubs..! Disgrace is all I can say. If you can't help yourself then none else will..!!

I saw this, I felt so sorry for the girl who wouldn't eat much I could so see the pain in her face when she was trying to eat a sandwich. Poor girl obviously had emotional scars that she just couldn't get past by herself. I almost cried when she went back to the midwife and she said how proud she was of her. It must have been very difficult for her.

The smoker.. Well thats all self inflicted and she clearly didn't give a rats ass and I think its so unfair of her to smoke even one ciggerette when pregnant. She had no idea what she was doing to herself let alone her iccle bubs..! Disgrace is all I can say. If you can't help yourself then none else will..!!

That could all be said about the girl who wouldn't eat too :shrug: Both are hard to just snap out of, but both are selfish

I watch this and it makes me go :dohh:!!

I know TV makes a lot of this stuff up and makes you look bad but some of the girls on this openly say what they are doing wrong, e.g ''smoking makes its heart stronger'' <-- WHAT?! TV cant make that up. x

''smoking makes its heart stronger''
exactly! I was like "WHAT?":dohh: who would think that? The smokers and drinkers mkae me angry as they often dont really care and believe they arent harming the baby at all. They often have their own mum telling them that they smoked/drank when pregnant and their babies were fine so its ok :dohh:
The ones who eat bad foods I dont get too angry at because being pregnant you sometimes cant be bothered to make a healthy meal and fast food is the easiest option. I know I often thought "screw it, i want pizza" cos I was too tired to cook. But id instead fight it and have something better for me.

It annoyed me on the most recent one when the smoker really wanted to quit and her mum was just like "Nah dont worry about it, the stress of quitting will be worse for the baby than the smoking will. I smoked with all of you and you were all fine"
:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->