Miscarriage at 8dpo?

caringo

Reaction score
I got a BFP at 8 dpo, and then only BFN afterwards...I am curious if it was simply picking up hcg from a chemical pregnancy. It was really faint, so I thought it would get stronger...but I thought possibly I might have miscarried SUPER early. Is that really possible though? I know I would have had to implant really early, and then the hcg would have had to have built up, and then my BFP was picking it up as it was going down? Could it have been an ectopic, implanting in my tubes a few days after O? :shrug:

Also, I haven't been having really any symptoms, other than being tired the last few mornings, and last night in bed I had sharp pains under my rib cage and random shooting pains in my back.

I'm kind of wondering if your very faint bfp on the 30th was an evap and not a true bfp.

I've never heard of a miscarriage at 8DPO, it's rare to even get a bfp that early...did you have heavy bleeding with cramping?

I'm kind of wondering if your very faint bfp on the 30th was an evap and not a true bfp.

I've never heard of a miscarriage at 8DPO, it's rare to even get a bfp that early...did you have heavy bleeding with cramping?

I thought it was an EVAP too, but it appeared instantly. I haven't had any bleeding, maybe a bit of cramping, but I have read that some ladies don't pass the blood until their normal period...I guess it just sort of hangs around in the uterus until menstruating.

That test I've seen from 5dpo looks like an evap. Sorry hun :(

Also it would be a chemical pregnancy if it was HCG that was picked up. You're not out until AF though x

That test I've seen from 5dpo looks like an evap. Sorry hun :(

Also it would be a chemical pregnancy if it was HCG that was picked up. You're not out until AF though x

The line was pinkish though, and appeared immediately...that couldn't have been an evap, could it?

That early, unless it is super strong, it can also be some hinky, our bodies hate us, witchcraft; yeah, I have no other way to explain it, there is a combo of hormones that close to O that can read a faint poss but go away very quickly. I was just reading about another women's experiences with it too. I would wait a few more days and let us know what happens.

I hope that it is good news for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"