Miscarriage brewing?!?

Update! So the OBGYN was very wrong with his information. He advised me to "not go to ER, as they will not have much to do for you" If I started to miscarry.....Considering I was only 5-6 weeks tops.

I had the worst pain in the world on sunday night. I told my DF that I was okay and that the ER wasnt going to do much, He INSISTED on taking me to the ER, and Thank god he did. I waited for an hour before they finally did an ultrasound.

The Ultrasound showed nothing in my uterus, this baby was tubal. My world crashed down on me as they rushed me away to surgery. My doctor said that i was lucky i got to the hospital when i did, My tube could of ruptured at any point.

So much for a miscarriage. So much for the OB that gave me a bad diagnoses and bad advice.

Next time I get pregnant, I am getting a new doctor.

Omg what an idiot doctor!! I am so pissed for you!! I hope you are recovering well Hun. Lots of hugs for you!!

I am sorry to hear about your loss, sending prayers and hugs your way !

So sorry to hear this :(
So sad and scary about the ectopic but I'm really glad you found out before anything worse happened :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun, that Dr sounds like a moron.
I'm glad you are ok, did they manage to save your tube?
:hugs:

Thank you all so much!, they were unable to save my tube...The doctor said I have a partial right tube....Does that mean that it still works? or that he just didnt take the whole thing?

Huge hugs and I'm so sorry for your loss. There is so much success with just one tube as you can often ovulate from one side and still have it find it's way. Wishing you all the best <3

Thank you all so much!, they were unable to save my tube...The doctor said I have a partial right tube....Does that mean that it still works? or that he just didnt take the whole thing?

I'm so sorry to hear of your poorly managed ectopic by your Dr.
Did you Dr say weather you had Salpingostomy or Salpingectomy?
xxx

xxx

The Doctor had me sign a release that said Salpingectomy, Which I think means tube removal. He told me after the surgery that he did remove "partial right tube"

xxx

The Doctor had me sign a release that said Salpingectomy, Which I think means tube removal. He told me after the surgery that he did remove "partial right tube"

I'm not sure if your tube works fully after salpingectomy but its very possible to get pregnant with just one tube!!
I am proof of that. I only have half uterus, one working ovary and one tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->