Miscarriage fears

Leilahs_mummy

Reaction score
Despite this being my 5th pregnancy (3 healthy babies and 1 chemical plus this new one) I am constantly running to the toilet to check my undies!!!

Waiting till 7 weeks to go to the doctor so I have more than 3 weeks to go before then!

Wish I could be more confident!

Anybody else feel like this?

I had a small bleed at 4ish weeks which the midwife said was either implantation/being naughty! But my scan Friday showed no bruising etc but all healthy. But every time I go I'm the same even though everything is fine now.

I know the feeling. This is my 6th pregnancy, 3 healthy boys and this bub. Had an early loss and a chemical prior to my 3rd baby and this pregnancy was unplanned. I also keep undie checking.
Hopefully all is well with your little bean and the worry goes a little less when you have your appt.

This is my 10th pregnancy. Hoping it leads to a 3 rd baby. I hold my breath every time I pee. I have been feeling really sick and yesterday I felt great, I was in a hoop all day yesterday worrying, I should have enjoyed a sick free day. Feeling horrendous again today and it's comforting!!!!! Crazy!!! Good luck holding out going to the doctor.

I know how you feel. Also very worried. My first midwife visit is at 7 weeks so I've got a week and a bit to go. Every toilet trip is hell :(

I always have that in the back of my mind ! I would be so devastated it's so hard not to worry

I had a loss in June 2012, there was never any bleeding, no sign of anything bad happening until an ultrasound at 8 weeks showed nothing, not a gestational sac, not a baby, nothing. So now, even though I already saw the baby and HB via ultrasound last week I am so scared of a missed miscarriage, because I think that is what I had even though my doctor never called it that. I am so so scared, this is supposed to be my last pregnancy if all goes well and I am not enjoying it from the 24/7 worrying and anxiety.

Hey this is my 6th pregnancy but will be my 7th baby but I'm so scared and keep checking myself as my niece lost her first baby in earlier this year it stopped growing at 8 weeks and my brothers fiancé was pregnant and about 4 weeks ago she lost triplets early on so I'm so on edge worrying about every little niggle or pain

I feel like this every single day! I had two missed miscarriages and a chemical last year so I knew this time I would worry every single second. Last pregnancy everything was picture perfect. My HCG was more than doubling, saw a great hb at the 8 week u/s and had a great hb at my 12 week appt. But just two days later I couldn't find the hb on my home doppler anymore and sure enough we lost that baby too. For me, there is no safe zone anymore. I won't feel comfortable until I am holding the baby in my arms. I guess all we can do is the best we can do. Make sure you are taking care of yourself the best you can and try not to worry too much as it won't make things better. Just try to let yourself enjoy this pregnancy and find more joy than worry. :hugs:

Yes, I felt extremely anxious for most of first tri, both pregnancies. It is better now that I'm farther along but I still have anxious moments. :hugs:

I constantly worry. I had 2 mmc last year. I was told with both that growth stopped midway around week 5. I'm 5+3 today and soooo anxious. My only real symptom is breast tenderness. I'd give anything for nausea. I've also had cramps. No spotting but crazy me has checked CM. It's clear but smells like blood at times. Sorry TMI and gross I know!
I'm 42. I don't have any living children. I wish I could enjoy this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->