Miscarriage, when to start trying again

How you doin Kits, I've got my repeat bloods tomorrow. Pretty sure ill be back to normal now.
Am I really healthy eater, not over weight but I feel I should really do some sort of exercise. Am not a massive lover of the gym but id go if I had the time HAHAHA I know probably most peoples excuses opps. I do like a bike ride and also swimming. wouldn't really do a gym class x

Hiya chick, hope your ok. Not too bad over here, a couple of things going on. I didn't get a new job role I applied for where I work so that set my hormones going all over again.

The weirdest thing is occurring, I'm actually still spotting a bit. No pain or anything, but just traces are still there.

I took an ic opk yesterday & today just for the hell of it, and there's slight progression. Don't think I'll check tomorrow.

Not sure if we're going to try this cycle either, I was hoping to but now I feel like I want to wait until our bodies have absorbed the supplements we're taking a bit more. I'm sure you'll know when you feel you're ready to try again.

I doubt you'll get any blood results tomorrow, but best of luck.

Hugs!

Ohh sorry about the job Hun x

Sounds like a plan waiting for the supplements/vitamin's.

How strange your still spotting, how long has it been now. Maybe get some raspberry leaf tea I really believe that helped me.

My appointment was 10.30am just had a call to confirm my hormones levels are 3 and I've been discharged from the epu. They said 5 & below is normal x

Don't know about you, but I've been struggling with the heat!

It was boiling yesterday cooled down slightly today x it's my daughters 5th birthday today so me her, my cousin & her daughter spent the day at the ice cream farm. Such s lovely day. Dispite DD getting up at 4.30am with excitement and the heat x

Are you having any issues replying? I can't see lots of the other posts & groups.

Happy birthday to your girl! Sounds like a great day was had by all \\:D/

Of course I decided to use my opk, today I got a high on my cb digital, but just light on ic opk.

How you're well, hugs!

Are you having any issues replying? I can't see lots of the other posts & groups.

Happy birthday to your girl! Sounds like a great day was had by all \\:D/

Of course I decided to use my opk, today I got a high on my cb digital, but just light on ic opk.

How you're well, hugs!

Yes I am having LOADS of trouble. Keeps saying server error, try again later. Think I posted like 4 of the same msg.
Finally finished party number 3 today just a little family get together. Defo not going to be able to top that birthday celebration.
I tested to can't believe I did. I used IC & clear blue Digi. Got string line on IC & also a smile on Digi today. Not sure we'll catch this month to behonest but I just wanted to test to make sure 1 I am ovulating and 2 things are definitely back to normal.
Do you think you'll get to dtd today/tonight x

So this morning my IC have started getting weaker and my Digi has gone back to just a circle.
Think I O-ed yesterday or I am o-ing now. Slight twinges. Didn't manage to dtd yesterday but hoping to try tonight even though it's probably too late by the time we get round to it.
How are you x

Think that's me out for this month never managed to dtd yesterday DH was far too tired. Here's to the tww or should I say wait for AF. God knows when AF will come after a miscarriage x
Have you managed to dtd & how's the opk testing going. Mine started getting loads weaker end of yesterday x

Hiya Bumblebee, hope you're ok. I decided to stay away for a bit, I was getting annoyed with the server issues.

I wouldn't completely count yourself out, did you get a chance to bd next day? Not trying to get too personal but if you big-O then that's meant to help swimmers move along.

I got my peak today on cb digi, I was worried I wasn't going to get a solid smiley, but I did We bd'ed yesterday afternoon since oh was out last night but today we were both too tired.

Have a great Monday!

Hi Kits,

Wondered where you had gone. FX but all looks ok with the site now, it really did taker the funnies LOL.

No we didn’t dtd for many days later. I kinda didn’t want to even try ad hubby has been SO busy with the recent downpours and terrible weather. He is a roofer, so everyone’s discovered leaks and needs someone NOW !!! gosh.

Isnt it better to dtd before O anyway, well so I’ve heard in fact I don’t think anyone really knows. Here’s hoping one of those little swimmers catches the eggy.

I am so sure I am out this month my boobs started to hurt yesterday and today. Also started cramping as if AF is just around the corner. My daughter is in wales with my Mum and Dad now, am due to travel today after work or might go first thing in the morning. That should speed up the wait time of AF`s imminent arrival.

Happy Monday to you and here’s to your 2WW

First day of af today it's extremely painful. I've been a right nightmare today very emotional and angry not sure if it's hormones or a combination of them & the fact am not pregnant anymore. Not knowing if/when I'll have another baby is very upsetting, hubby tries to understand but there's only so many times he can say it will happen when it happens x I know that but doesn't help at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->