Misfits is back.....

Soooo glad to hear Simon is really 25, makes me feel a bit less pervy about fancying the pants off him. I only got into it a couple of weeks ago, but I watched the whole of series 1 last night on 4OD (was up till 1am doing so lol)

What did you all think of last nights episode???

the gorilla..... Raaaandum hahaha

Loved last nights! Was so sad at the end. And as soon as we saw the dad, I knew it was him!
Next week looks really good!

We where the same upon seeing the dad lol

Nexts weeks looks sooo good...

I could not stop laughing at there outfits last night :rofl:

Just watched it on 4od x
Loved it & yeah the gorilla bit..... very random lol
This weeks looks really good cant wait x

Just caught up. Too funny! I guessed the dad right away too. The King Kong bit was so good. And I said was he a dog before the storm so I wasn't far off! :rofl:

Just been thinking but how did Simon go back in time??? Surely it would have made more sense if it had been Curtis???

Yup... thats exactly what simon said to alesha... when she asked how he could touch her??!!

What I don't get is if future Simon wasn't there Alesha would have died right? So how did they fall in love in the first place because she would have died before they had a chance? I don't know if that makes sense because it gets way to confusing :haha:

That's the conundrum of time travel red! ;). I love that they don't make a big deal out of these things, like Nathan coming back from the dead and he's all, well, best go tell my mum. :rofl:

ahhhh right ok x

I love that they don't make a big deal out of these things, like Nathan coming back from the dead and he's all, well, best go tell my mum.

hahaha so true, like in the episode with his brother, his dad didnt say a thing about him being dead & now alive :rofl:
(i dont think anyway)

Just a little something to make your day that little bit better girls :winkwink:

Attachments

• misfits-simon-iwan-rheon-image-398516-article-ajust_650.jpg
    misfits-simon-iwan-rheon-image-398516-article-ajust_650.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
apparently they are doing a christmas special :happydance:

so its not on next thursday then but on sunday instead???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->