Misfits is back.....

Started reading this thread yesterday thinking I'd seen the episode but forgot we hadn't got to the end as Byron woke up! :dohh: We're up to date now and looking forward to tonight's.

I thought the milk guy was good too. He had a strangely interesting face given he was kind of balloon faced!

I was thinking about Nathan blowing his brains out. Obviously it never happened but though he comes back from the dead cab his brain repair itself because of the tissue actually lost? Does he have immortal self-healing powers? If yes then the bring left a vegetable could have been fixed (clever idea though!) and if not then doing stunts like that would eventually lead to him being a vegetable anyway...

Didn't realise the xmas special was tonight :happydance:

Started reading this thread yesterday thinking I'd seen the episode but forgot we hadn't got to the end as Byron woke up! :dohh: We're up to date now and looking forward to tonight's.

I thought the milk guy was good too. He had a strangely interesting face given he was kind of balloon faced!

I was thinking about Nathan blowing his brains out. Obviously it never happened but though he comes back from the dead cab his brain repair itself because of the tissue actually lost? Does he have immortal self-healing powers? If yes then the bring left a vegetable could have been fixed (clever idea though!) and if not then doing stunts like that would eventually lead to him being a vegetable anyway...

You think too much ;) :haha:

Oh & its been confirmed that their will be a 3rd series :happydance:

So girls will there be a packet of Fishermans Friend in OH stocking this christmas? :rofl:

:rofl: You know I might just buy a pack ;)

Episode was brilliant! Wonder what powers they'll decide to get or if they'll take back what they had?! Alisha def won't. Ohh I miss it already bring on next year :D!

Alisha can't, her power died with Jesus. I think Nathan'll keep his power coz he does seem to get killed a lot lol

I hope Nathan gets his one back. My OH shouted ''you stupid arse'' at the tele when he sold it :rofl:.

I think Simon, Kelly and nathan will keep theirs. Nikki's and Alisha's died with 'jesus' and kurtis' got sold so him and Alisha will deffo have new ones!

Watching it now. I'm going to ask Mike to buy us some fishermans friends cos he'll watch it tonight :haha:
The pregnant girl is really funny!
xx

I'm guessing that Simon will Have a different one, maybe one like Curtis & thats how he came back from the future?!?

Cant wait for next year now x Missing it already x
Was so shocked when Nikki got shot :shock: wasnt expecting that x
It was good to see after though how all their powers would have stopped it from happening.
I hope Alisha gets a new power, hers was the crappest one, how is that gonna help anybody lol x

Yeah.
If Curtis goes back and brings Nikki back, won't they all get their old powers back anyway?

xxx

I wanted to see simon and alesha actually get together.
I think they will just get their old powers back.

I'm thinking Simon might get time travel as he went back in time. Maybe they won't bring Nikki back?
I really hope the girl who had the baby is in it next season. She was really funny
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->