Misfits?

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
Did anyone see Misfits the other night? i didn't know what it was about so a bit surprised with what happened! Kind of like Breakfast Club meets Heroes. I thought it was good though, had some wonderful British humour you just don't get on all the American TV series.

Yeah i thought it was really good. Cant wait for the next one! x

It is so the best series! We are really loving it. The characters are ace and I love how true and obnoxious they are!

i think its really good :) you have to watch it properly though or you dont understand whats going on lool

Yeah the changes in time were a bit confusing in the last one!

I love misfits :D The advert for next week's looked a bit odd though, will have to wait and see. I did feel really sorry for Simon last night x

Was there one last night? We haven't seen it yet. We sky+ so I rarely know what day things are actually on! lol

Yeah I watch it on e4 on thursday evenings, it's always on my planner :D x

Ahhh I love Misfits! Nathan cracks me up, he has the best lines in it. Do feel a little sorry for Simon, though he is kindof creepy! I didn't think that woman social worker was gonna get killed so it kindof shocked me, though my OH totally knew that was going to happen! I think its just gonna get darker and darker haha! Preview of next weeks episode, Nathan in a suit with a gun??? LOL! <3 him!

Lol yeah, the advert with Nathan in a suit and then Kelly looking all smart with her hair down was the one I meant, it looks like next week will be interesting! I love Simon, I just feel sorry for him, although it was a bit creepy when he was filming her! :D x

Ahhh I love Misfits! Nathan cracks me up, he has the best lines in it. Do feel a little sorry for Simon, though he is kindof creepy! I didn't think that woman social worker was gonna get killed so it kindof shocked me, though my OH totally knew that was going to happen! I think its just gonna get darker and darker haha! Preview of next weeks episode, Nathan in a suit with a gun??? LOL! <3 him!

You need to use the spoiler button!!!!!! Like I just said I haven't watched that episode yet! :dohh:

LOL how's it a spoiler if it's already been on? thats called a repeat !
and the bit about Nathan being in a suit also ISNT a spoiler as it's on all the adverts everyday for everyone to see.... ACTUALLY!

Spoilers because I hadn't watched it, a I said in a post just above.

We watched it last night though so spoil away.

Spoilers because I hadn't watched it, a I said in a post just above.

We watched it last night though so spoil away.

still, tis not a spoiler if the show had already been aired :)

still, tis not a spoiler if the show had already been aired :)

It's a spoiler if it spoils it for someone else by giving away the plot. Take a look at the True Blood thread, most of that is encased in
even though it's about books that have been around for ages. What if you were going to see a film and someone told you the end before you went, wouldn't you consider that to be a spoiler?

I love misfits, the best thing on TV for me at the mo. It is so funny just my type of programme. I don't feel sorry for Simon he is a proper perv yuk!!

Yeah were loving misfits at the min :) its really good :) in the first episode I thought I was gona hate that kelly but shes actually a really likeable character :)
Cant wait for this weeks :) x

This weeks looks like it is going to be the strangest yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->