Missed 2 periods in a row! CD66!

xOMichaelaOx

Reaction score
Last period started 28th sept!! Taken a few tests , couple were questionable but the rest were bfn! I have never missed a period before let alone 2 in a row! I have no idea what's going on and am not sure if I am supposed to be worried or if this is normal? Have been contemplating going to the doctor but don't want them to just tell me it's normal ! If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!

I would go to the doctor to get a blood test. Do you have any other conditions that may cause it? I have PCOS so thats normal for me, but if you don't, I know sometimes (but rarely) you could miss one. I would at least go to put your mind at ease! =)

They usually take you seriously if it's over 2 cycles late. Go to your docs & get some answers. Good luck.

I would go to the doctor to get a blood test. Do you have any other conditions that may cause it? I have PCOS so thats normal for me, but if you don't, I know sometimes (but rarely) you could miss one. I would at least go to put your mind at ease! =)

No conditions that I know of! I have a 4 year old daughter already, had the jadelle contraception taken out over a year ago so that can't be the cause either! Could it? Lol

I'm also in the same boat.. last period was 45 days. Now this cycle, I'm CD 51 with no sign of AF. I took a pregnancy test on CD44 and got a BFN.

In your case, I would call the doctor and see if they can rule out why you've missed a few periods. I plan on doing the same. Good luck! :)

I had this but have put it down to coming off the pilll...that was in July however and my cycles are still crazy. Was tested for PCOS and it came back negative so not sure what my answer is either. I'd go to the doctors if I were you!

Me 😥
My cycles can be 70days apart and always :bfn: I'm trying vitex this cycle. I've had bloods done and nothing showed up.

Doesn't it suck ladies!! I just wish af would start!!! The longer this is taking the longer it's gonna take for a bfp! It's not fair :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->