Missed last dose of Clomid

AG75

Reaction score
I was taking 100mg CD2-6, on Sunday night I took my last dose but I had the flu and threw it up (sorry TMI but it definitely all came out, it happened like 5 mins after I took the pills). Any idea what this will do to this cycle? Will it not work since I missed the last dose?

I don't know the answer to this really, but I thought I'd bump it up for you so hopefully someone who does can see it =)

Though I would imagine that even if the affects of the chlomid are reduced because the last one wasn't obsorbed that the previous ones would at least do something.

GL and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you I do feel better now. I'm just dissapointed and hope that the clomid I did manage to take will have some boosting effect this cycle.

Hi there I am taking clomid 50 Mg on cd 2-6 BUT I only had 4 tablets as the doctor would not give me anymore till I had more blood tests this cycle, so I posted on another thread about being tablet short and a couple of ladies said it will prob be fine! So try not to panic hun! What CD you on? Can buddy up if u like xx

Oh cool I will try to find that thread, reading this stuff makes me feel better, lol. I am now on CD10, what about you?

Oh cool I will try to find that thread, reading this stuff makes me feel better, lol. I am now on CD10, what about you?

im only CD 4 so behind u lol.....

i have learnt loads from this site and everyone is friendly and helpful :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"