Missed my LH surge or just need to be patient?

rachel2557

Reaction score
Ok - I have another thread going in TTC, but I need some input. I can't decide if I just missed my LH surge because I didn't test with OPKs until CD 13 (I have a 28 day cycle with unknown ovulation date). I never got a positive since then and now my OPKs are fading out. Does anyone fade out before fading in again? I'm going test earlier next month, but I'm surprised it missed it. Last year I usually O'd on CD 18 which is why I didn't test until CD 13. Maybe my O date changed since then?

From the top - CD 14 AM, CD 14 PM, CD 15 AM, CD 15 PM, CD 16 AM, CD 16 PM

*** I threw away CD 13 earlier this week - they looked exactly like CD 14. They definitely weren't positive.***

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 53
i would keep testing hun as you may not have missed it yet.
how long was your last cycle ?

I've been pretty regular for my last 3 cycles - 28 days exactly. Before my MC I was pretty irregular - anywhere from 26 to 29 days. I'm CD 16 now which makes 12 days until my next period starts.

i think the first opk looks more pos :? wot cd was that on ?X

The first one was on CD 14 of a 28 day cycle. I was at first thinking it was positive before that and faded out and I just missed it?

Thanks ladies! I'm now on CD 18 and the lines just keep fading and fading... I'm going to stop BDing right now because in the event I do ovulate after today, my luteal phase would be too short to sustain a PG. I'm still thinking its more likely I just missed it and am going to use a different brand next month. Thanks for the support!

I tested this weekend and got what looks like your CD 14 and I thought it was pos because it was like that for two days and then faded out like yours. It's just confusing because the test says they should be darker. Maybe the LH is weaker than other people who get those really dark lines? I'm not sure. But I bd anyways. Here's hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->