• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missing Malaysia Plane :-(

Looking more and more likely that this is the case.

I hope they find the black box so the family get proper answers. Why the heck it flew in the complete opposite direction is so very weird.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

anyone read this? Coincidence or something more?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

anyone read this? Coincidence or something more?

See, i'm always careful with this sort of stuff because sometimes i think it gets into conspiracy territory but something about this plane and whats happened just does not add up.
After 9/11 i find it impossible a passenger jet that big with that many people could disapear for 2 weeks.

It doesn't sit right with me either xxx

Freescale has like 17/18000 employees. To have 20 on a flight is quite normal for them and a really insignificant number on the scale of their company

Freescale has like 17/18000 employees. To have 20 on a flight is quite normal for them and a really insignificant number on the scale of their company

Yeh I think there just trying to come up with drama.
just thought it seemed bit strange they were all senior and had just invented something like the week before.

Is it defiantly the plane they found? :flower:

If anyone is interested for uk viewers.. It will mown nat geo +1 they have an air crash investigation episode of air France 447 which is what the missing airplane has been compared too. If ur interested it's an interesting watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->