• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missing Malaysia Plane :-(

There's a programme on channel 5 now for those in uk x

I'm watching, just sounds like a bit of a guessing game show?

I just read online The BBC had an expert a few days ago that shared his view, and i think he will turn out to be the most accurate. He thought the plane had major faults causing the pilots to turn the plane around, however, upon doing so the plane de-pressurised causing oxygen levels to plummet and since the plane wasn't working properly, oxygen masks will not have fallen nor will anyone have noticed, instead, everyone would have passed out into unconsciousness within a minute and died within 15 minutes. The plane will have already gone into auto-pilot and there'd be enough fuel for 5 hours or so after which it would have run out and gone down and crashed into the Indian Ocean. That's literally what this expert said a few days ago, and today it seems other experts are saying the plane did ping signals for another 5 hours or so and the US is moving to search the Indian Ocean. These outrageous stories are to try to get website hits and newspaper sales, the truth is far easier to understand & depressing.

I would like to agree with this but the fact all means of tracking the plane were turned off.

This is it. You can't get past the fact that the tracking equipment (no clue of technical name!) were manually turned off. Which counters the accidental explanations sadly.

The cyber attack they talk about on the show is very scary. Could happen to any flight if you think how good some people are at hacking :(

Looks like it's being confirmed a hijacking.

Looking at the map of altitude and route changes makes me feel physically ill. I just can't even imagine being stuck on that plane being flown chaotically to who knows where. Especially if I had my baby with me. :cry:

Looks like it's being confirmed a hijacking.

Looking at the map of altitude and route changes makes me feel physically ill. I just can't even imagine being stuck on that plane being flown chaotically to who knows where. Especially if I had my baby with me. :cry:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dual-group-significant-flying-experience.html

Yes, it does look like it's confirmed. :-(

This is just so scary-what's happened/happening to the people and what are their plans with the plane?

I unfortunately think they've probably been killed. Best case scenario is they're being held hostage, but... it's been a week. That seems like a long time for a hostage situation with 240 people.

Terrible really scary

How would thru feed that many people if they are still alive :(

This is so sad. Those poor people. But if it went into somebody else's airspace when it shouldn't have I'm thinking it could have been shot down.

Very scary and sad. Glad there is something confirmed though and hoping it means they are closer to finding the plane x

Could be negotiating,that would make sense too why we don't know what's going on .

Can't stop thinking of the children and their parents, the fear they must have/had for their babies . :(

Could be negotiating,that would make sense too why we don't know what's going on .

Can't stop thinking of the children and their parents, the fear they must have/had for their babies . :(

I keep thinking about this too :(

They're investigating both pilot and co pilot - their houses have been searched and the pilot had a homemade flight simulator which they think he may have used to test out switching off all the signalling equipment. But they do now believe its been done on purpose and they've figured out another area to search xx

So is it looking more likely the pilot rather then passengers? It's so scary we put our lives in their hands when flying :( xx

I'm not sure whether it actually is, they've searched his house but they're also saying it could have been someone on board. You just don't know whats true and whether they are just trying to throw you off track a bit! xx

So is it looking more likely the pilot rather then passengers? It's so scary we put our lives in their hands when flying :( xx

I dont even like being a car passenger. Hate flying! So sad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->