Missing mulled wine...

A glass of mulled wine or two wont do you any harm..

I had 2 cups on the christmas markets 2 weeks ago...it was lovely!!

I will also be having a couple of glasses on Xmas day...:thumbup:

Treat yourself! xx

oh my god, baileys. how i miss you!

Oh tell me about it! Each time I open the fridge a bottle stares me in the face! It's like it's teasing me!! I was allowed one small glass with ice last week to stop the craving! OH said if I touch it again he'll make me watch as he pours it down sink!!!! Lol! I couldn't deal with that so I just open bottle and smell it!!!! Proper cravings for naughty things is just cruel!!!!! Xxxxxx

Ha ha this made me laugh!!

I too am going to allow myself a small glass of wine on Christmas day - both my mum (a nurse) and my GP said that really the odd small glass or two of wine is fine as long as you stick to 1 or 2 a week. At this low level your liver would have processed most if not all of the alcohol before it even reaches the bean. They just advise you to have nothing at all as they presume that most women wouldn't be able to stop or don't know the difference between a small glass and a bottle?!?

Thanks for the tip about the mulled wine!! I'm going to try and buy some today! x

Another vote for the m&s mulled wine!

I am going to have a bucks fizz tomorrow :)

Happy christmas everyone

xxxx

You can mix some baileys up with milk and ice to make a nice long drink and feel slightly less naughty...it's lovely

Hope everybody had a great Christmas xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->