Missing newborn Alex

anna_t

Reaction score
Time is going way too quick. :nope: Alex is now over 6 months and i really really miss newborn Alex. I mean i enjoy him ALL the time, all his different stages especially now when he is soooo active and doing funny things all the time but i miss just being able to sit on the sofa and snuggle up with a tiny tiny Alex. Just knowing that I will never have that again with him.:cry:
Im not broody as i dont want another baby until a few years time i just miss my baby being small.
Anyone else feeling the same?

Its weird but i forget sometimes what it was like when LO was a newborn, so much has happened in 6 months :)

am completely the same. I cry every time i pack away charlie's too-small clothes :blush: x

gosh NO WAY NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!

Not sure if its because it was two but i really struggled with the first four months - Fynn being in NICU etc etc etc but now I LOVE IT!!!!

Although atm I have one swinging on their chair and the other trying to rewire the TV most of the time I have never had so much fun.

I have never been a baby person but toddlers nowwww thats where the fun begins xxxx

Its weird but i forget sometimes what it was like when LO was a newborn, so much has happened in 6 months :)

I know, its like a completely different baby, lol. I was looking back att the pics we took when he was tiny and he has changed so much, I can still see tiny Alexin him in some angles but the rest of him is wuite different.

am completely the same. I cry every time i pack away charlie's too-small clothes :blush: x

So do i. Im not keeping all his clothes, im only keeping the clothes that reminds me of him. The clothes he more or less wore the most

gosh NO WAY NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!

Not sure if its because it was two but i really struggled with the first four months - Fynn being in NICU etc etc etc but now I LOVE IT!!!!

Although atm I have one swinging on their chair and the other trying to rewire the TV most of the time I have never had so much fun.

I have never been a baby person but toddlers nowwww thats where the fun begins xxxx

If you had a hard time in the beginning especiallywith twins i can understand why you dont miss the time in the beginning. I didnt really enjoy the first couple of weeks as it was such a shock, i knew i was having a baby but you can never prepare what it will be like once the baby is out, if that makes sense.
I am really looking forward to Alex being older and that butit makes me sad that i will never see him as a baby again. Weird i know, because thats what i am:haha:

Haha, I don't miss my newborn Alex at all. But if you ever feel sad, go pick up a 0-3 and have a tear! lol! It's quite shocking to realize how small they really were.

yes, me.
i love the age bella's at now, she's so much fun, but i miss the early days (ironically, the days i just sat on the sofa & cried!). i try not to think about it too much, else i'd cry!
xx

alfies only 11 weeks but hes grown up so quick :cry:
hes still a baby but i dont know hes just getting such a big boy only feels like last week i had him.
ive had to chuck all his newborn and 0-3 clothes to make room for 3-6 =( it goes so fast.
i dont know what im going to be like when hes 6 months or a year :shock:

<3

Nope! I never really liked the newborn stage. My favorite is 6 months - 12 months. And we've just started that. :D :D :D

It is sad that they grow up so fast, but i love this stage, i can interact with him, take him out of the house withouth him screaming and i love the look on his face when he see's new things.
We were at the mall yesterday and he totally enjoyed himself and did not want to sleep. He smiled at everyone that said hello and loved it there the all time. I will have to take him back.

YES! I feel exactly the same. I am constantly looking at pictures of Kenny when he was newborn and really young and it makes me so sad he's growing up so fast. But then I remember how terrible I felt when he was a newborn not getting any sleep and wishing he was older, so haha! I just remind myself of that. But now he's just growing SOOOO fast!! Ugh where does time go!? :hugs:

Haha, I don't miss my newborn Alex at all. But if you ever feel sad, go pick up a 0-3 and have a tear! lol! It's quite shocking to realize how small they really were.

When we went shopping the other day oh picked up a tiny baby sleepsuit, they used to be too big on harrison :cry:

I thought i was the only one having these feelings.
Im sooooo glad i took as many pictures as i did.

I can remember alex going home clothes from the hospital. They used to be massive on him but now they are tiiiiiny.

I feel the same and Chloes only 10 weeks! I keep squeezing her into all her newborn clothes while i still can cos i dont want to admit shes not my brand new little baby anymore!

Also O/T but your avatar pic is gorgeous! He looks soooo cute xxx

I feel the same and Chloes only 10 weeks! I keep squeezing her into all her newborn clothes while i still can cos i dont want to admit shes not my brand new little baby anymore!

Also O/T but your avatar pic is gorgeous! He looks soooo cute xxx

Maybe I should try to squeeze Alex in to his new born clothes :rofl: He never really had his newborn clothes for very long.

Thank you hun x

nope, I was tearing my hair out and my hormones were all over the place - plus Isla had bad colic. I don't miss that time one bit. I love the stage she's at now - cute and cheeky and very happy all the time :cloud9:

yes, me.
i love the age bella's at now, she's so much fun, but i miss the early days (ironically, the days i just sat on the sofa & cried!). i try not to think about it too much, else i'd cry!
xx

hhaha:haha: this sounds like me, and my lo is only 8 wks but already she's getting so big:thumbup: but i really notice how quick they grow, when i look at my older children, my eldest is 10 nxt month only seems like yday i was cuddling up with him:cry: i completly understand where your coming from:hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->