Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

hey ladies, do you mind if I join the party too??

Im 28 years old and ttc our first. I started trying in August, got pregant that month then had a miscarriage end of september. so for no luck but I only started ovulating again in december. Hoping January will be our lucky month ! Here's to the 2014 BFPs!

Oh and if anyone is interested or has any questions regarding temping, pre-seed, vitex, progesterone supplements, etc. I do all that and have researched loads on these subjects!

Welcome! I'm sorry about your loss...lots of sticky baby dust coming your way!

I'm trying not to research too much. Some research say pre-seed is great and others not so much....Depends on where you look. I'm staying safe and not using anything although it really sucks when you are used to using "Just like me" from Pure Romance and have to stop to TTC.

I have been using preseed for almost 2 months. It hasn't seemed to help much for me...

Hi ladies. I'm 26 and my OH and I have been actively trying for 4 months and I'm not entirely sure of lingo haha. Before this, we were ntnp but hoped for a bfp.
I'm currently on cd17 and I think I ovulated on dec 27/28 but FF says jan 1. I used an opk and got a very faint + but 2 days ago the test had been darker so to try cover our bases, we've dtd every other day over the past week. Currently in 2ww.

Baby dust for you all! :)

I must admit, I've used pre-seed for a few months now and no luck :(

Hello! I am 22 and dh is 26. We have been ttc for 2 years now and still no luck. My cycles are completely erratic so Ttc on my own is not an option. So I gave been taking Fertilaid for Women and on month one I went from 80-100 cycle days to 45! So this month I will be taking Fertilaid for Women, Ovaboost, and FertilCM. Dh will be taking Fertilaid for Men. We will be using Preseed as well ... So with my pockets $130 lighter I am hoping that in these next few months I finally get jy Bfp! Good luck ladies!

We are TTC too from past 3 months. My AF due date is 12th Jan hope I get BFP thus month....

Well I am very sick and have been for the last two days. I have a headache, sore throat, sneezing a lot, stuffy and then runny nose...it sucks! I just wonder how anything could survive in my body right now...I barely am. I just feel out. :sad2: and I am only 5dpo.

Someone cheer me up, anyone having any symptoms today?

Well I am very sick and have been for the last two days. I have a headache, sore throat, sneezing a lot, stuffy and then runny nose...it sucks! I just wonder how anything could survive in my body right now...I barely am. I just feel out. :sad2: and I am only 5dpo.

Entered the tww and my symptom now is "hopeful"!!! GL!!!

Welcome to the TWW! Good luck and lots of baby dust coming your way! I'm trying not to symptom spot this time around because it drove me crazy last time. Buttt I am noticing lots of little pulls and twinges around my lower abdomen.

I'm in! Currently CD19. AF should come next week sometime and then that will be the first cycle I start trying! I'm a little nervous because the donor I chose is a few states away so we will be shipping but only once a cycle which makes me nervous. Only gives me one shot. So I've been looking around but there aren't any donors if an find that are local that I really like. I'm wondering if I should implant before I O? Because if I let him know when I get a pos OPK then I won't get the foods until a day later and don't want to miss it. I was thinking before I O so the goods can be all cozy in there just waiting ;). Any suggestions?

I'm about 7DPO and have some small symptoms, I'm trying not to get my hopes up though! But some dull cramping and backand neck pain.

I'm about 7DPO and have some small symptoms, I'm trying not to get my hopes up though! But some dull cramping and backand neck pain.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to everyone in tww. I'm Waiting also. I am getting some lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, and some cramps. I hope it isn't AF again.. But it sure feels like it! :growlmad:

Good luck to everyone in tww. I'm Waiting also. I am getting some lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, and some cramps. I hope it isn't AF again.. But it sure feels like it! :growlmad:

How many dpo are you?!

I don't know. :wacko: I don't really keep track of it. I started with opks but with the holidays &work, it just got too busy for me to remember to use them. After AF shows up I will really get down to business. :happydance:

Has anyone used soft cups? I have heard some good things about them..

I haven't! But if this isn't my cycle I will next cycle!

I was thinking of trying them too. I'm kind of scared to use them because they seem kind of weird, but whatever it takes I will try!!

I'm in. I'm 23, and this is my first month actively trying. Fingers crossed although I don't think we are going to be as lucky as to get it the first try. But Hopefully it won't take too long right!.
baby dust to everyone <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"