Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

My pma has gone, temp massively dipped today, af due tomorrow it will come I no it. i dont no why im upset by it because I only bd 5 days before o so the chances were minimal at best! 6 months trying already....will it ever happen...

Yes, definitely it will happen. Why not. You never know which one is your cycle. Now smile. :)
:dust:

Thanks fairy. Today is 6 months we've been trying n af showed today. Iv made a dr apt for Monday just to ask for some blood tests to check hormones and to discuss long cycles. Hopefully I wont get an arsey Dr who gives me that whole year crap, I want to check everything is as it shud be and I'm happy to keep trying alone but if there's somehing as simple as sorting out hormones it seems silly to leave me trying a year when it wud be in vain. we wiol see on Monday x

Thanks fairy. Today is 6 months we've been trying n af showed today. Iv made a dr apt for Monday just to ask for some blood tests to check hormones and to discuss long cycles. Hopefully I wont get an arsey Dr who gives me that whole year crap, I want to check everything is as it shud be and I'm happy to keep trying alone but if there's somehing as simple as sorting out hormones it seems silly to leave me trying a year when it wud be in vain. we wiol see on Monday x

Sorry for AF :hugs:
Definitely get hormones checked. It's good to be aware of things to give our body chance to get pregnant quickly. Good luck for Monday. Keep us posted.

If you sense a Doctor that seems like they are a bit judgmental and will tell you to wait you could exaggerate a bit and say you've been trying a year. :-=

best of luck Darling

Well here's my 13 dpo test. I think it's here to stay. Wow. I really dis not expect this after only for cycles with my partner's low sperm count.

Attachments

• 2014-04-11 17.47.42.jpg
    2014-04-11 17.47.42.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
Princess so exciting! :)

Itsnowmyturn- getting hormones checked is a great idea. Make sure they test vitamin D3. It isnt normally done in a regular testing and if you're deficit in it it can cause many issues not just with fertility. Good luck!

Thanks guys.
Amb I can't lie because I was on zoladex before which puts u into an induced menopause so cudnt try but I did think about lying, then I realised that they have it on their records about the zoladex.

Iv never even thought of checking vit b, what does it do to ur fertility? X

Thanks guys.
Amb I can't lie because I was on zoladex before which puts u into an induced menopause so cudnt try but I did think about lying, then I realised that they have it on their records about the zoladex.

Iv never even thought of checking vit b, what does it do to ur fertility? X

Vitamin D3 helps significantly with your immune system. If you're deficit then you're body cant protect you let alone a baby too. Most prenatals have about 400IU in a pill of D3 but its not usually enough. Especially if you're low in it already.

Thanks.

I got the usual textbook crap about trying for a year, Im going to give it 3 months then go back and see someone else. It just annoys me, the just see someone who wants a baby not someone who is tracking their cycles and knows what they are going to say before they do because weve read it online a million times and someone who genuinely might have issues given my recent growing medical history but no, they see a 25 year old who looks healthy despite having several 'silent illnesses' and has only been trying 6 months. wanted to slap him and say I'm not asking u to send me for IVF or prescribe me Clomid I want blood work...not too much to ask really

AF got me today. So three cycles of 2014 gone to the :witch:

Thanks.

I got the usual textbook crap about trying for a year, Im going to give it 3 months then go back and see someone else. It just annoys me, the just see someone who wants a baby not someone who is tracking their cycles and knows what they are going to say before they do because weve read it online a million times and someone who genuinely might have issues given my recent growing medical history but no, they see a 25 year old who looks healthy despite having several 'silent illnesses' and has only been trying 6 months. wanted to slap him and say I'm not asking u to send me for IVF or prescribe me Clomid I want blood work...not too much to ask really

Yes they should agree fir day3 blood work. That is the first thing to do .

He basically said it won't change anything right now, even if things were abnormal they wud tell me to keep trying upto a year then they may start looking into things more but until then there's no reason I shudnt fall pregnant within the next 4 to 6 months....textbook script. I wonder if they give them a script for crazy baby ladies TTC for under a year lol

Thanks.

Ugh thats so annoying, Like on average it takes couples 6 months of trying to get pregnant and thats without any kind of fertility issues. I don't understand why you HAVE to wait a year, especially for blood work. I could see maybe if you were asking for IVF or something waiting a year but just to see if maybe your hormones are off. That's such a long time for something so simple. I'm annoyed for you.

Ok so I am 10 DPO and I took a hpt and took it apart
Does this look positive to y'all ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members