Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Oh yay lovely BFP Kerry. Thanks for spreading the positivity hun.

I have not heard about "no BD before scan" but heard that ladies spot sometimes after BD when pregnant in initial weeks may be ...but good that you enjoyed each other and there was no spotting after it.:winkwink:

Enjoy your day off and take plenty of rest :sleep:
Sorry about the headache btw. Ask your doctor about this whether you can take any medicine or not to sooth it.

Aww Fairy, it's so nice when OH keeps track of CD isn't it?? 😍 my OH reminded me my AF is due soon.

I've been bloated, SO much...I look 6 months pregnant it's ridiculous and I'm surprised nobody has asked what I'm expecting yet...
no matter how good I eat I still am not making the scale go down at all...I'm stuck between 138 and now 142 :( every day it fluctuates those 4lbs. I just have a overall feeling something isn't right...I've also STILL been craving orange juice like CRAZY.

I wish my body had an owners manual lol

Yay nice that they are keeping track of our dates. lol.

I echo what you said. I wish too that our bodies had owner's manual :haha:
They are confusing at times. How many more pounds you want to shed ?

Fairy, my goal is 125-130. That's what I was at a few years back and since my losses my weight skyrocketed and I even have "unexplained weight gain" on my record :( thyroid is fine, tests come back great...I'm a medical mystery lol.

I might end up adding some supplements to my diet and I've been looking at Advocare and Isagenix meal replacement shakes. Somethings gotta give sooner or later...I'm super short too so I look/feel so much bigger. According to BMI calculators I'm supposed to be 115 lol...that'd be nice but I like my curves ;)

Pal- howa you feeling? any symptoms?

I had my bloods back, anything over 30 means o occured. mine was 49 so thats good. the only thing ive had the last few days is ive been stuck on the loo with lots of bowel movements, but that may mean nothing.

xxx

Hi Jessie. Your blood result is good. Hope to see your BFP in few days. :)

I have has some irritable bowel movements too. I was bloated last week and from yesterday I am cramping. Trying not to symptom spot. My ribs hurt bad sometimes. It started from cd12/13. Don't know why is that pain. May be indigestion/gas.

Hello lovely ladies. Hope you are all good ? Still waiting for more bfp's pickle love ur bloat pic on ur journal lol. Can't wait for the bump pics

I'm still here, cd30 today. Just waiting for AF to make her appearance and get it over with, lol.

Wannabe - have you been tested for a possible thyroid issue? It could explain some of the issues you've been having.

Hello lovely ladies. Hope you are all good ? Still waiting for more bfp's pickle love ur bloat pic on ur journal lol. Can't wait for the bump pics

Haha! It got worse! Check out this pic :haha:
My stomach is almost flat(ish) again now but I'm sure my sweet pea is still in there!

Yes come on ladies more bfp's please :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
I've had my thyroid checked, everything always comes back fine, which is great, but doesn't explain my issues so it's very frustrating. My progesterone and estrogen came back normal too. If I'm so normal why is my body like this? Lol

So I'm still getting over shoulder pain that happened suddenly a few days ago. I have nothing that could describe how/why, and of course Google suggested Ectopic, because apparently there's no other cause for "shoulder tip pain"...shoulder tip defined as where your shoulder ends and arm begins, exactly where mine is. But I highly doubt it's pregnancy at all, let alone ectopic.

OH mentioned the tons of veins on my Boobies and how they seem bigger/fuller. I agree, but again, doubt pregnancy.

AF is tricking me with this spotting while having BM but otherwise nothing for last 3 or 4 days now. So annoying!!

Oh and elevated temp 99.2

My body just acts pregnant 24/7 so I'm waiting to go into labor one random day...seriously, that's gonna be me.

Pickle, you look adorable! Can't wit to watch your bump grow!! 😍

Pickle, just looked at your ticker...

🎉🎈🎊HAPPY 6 WEEKS! ! ! ! ! 🎉🎈🎊

No he hasnt, and I do think he might have something as, TMI his stuff is awful thick, and I've heard that can mean high viscosity. Apparently I AM fine, so not sure why my lovebugs don't stick.
One day...right now I'm just focusing on losing weight and excited for our trip to Georgia soon for a week! It'll be nice to get away, that's for sure.

Oh, BTW we are not doing so well on the pullout method lol but then again BD is few and far between these days :(

Happy 6 weeks pickle, beautiful bloat bump! When the real one starts showing it'll be so cute!

Wannabe - are you still aiming to officially start ttc in august? If so, maybe you can convince your oh to get tested, just to make sure everything is good to go?

We don't have a set TTC date, but yeah we have an at-home test for him, and he's not opposed to going to the doctors either

Wannabe: What's the situation with AF ?

Kerry: Love your bloat bump pic on your blog. Your phone and your top are matching.:)
Happy 6 weeks:flower:

Ladies what were your pre BFP symptom if any ?

Fairy, just waiting for AF. Had my typical spotting while having BM (Do any of you girls get that too???) Thought she was coming but nothing yet. No more spotting either, but I'm convinced AF is on her way.

CD31 today so after tmrw I'm officially "late".

How are you fairy and Jessie doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->