Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wannabe- Im ok, af pains started this morn so got a feeling the witch is on her way

xx

Hi anyone heard from lou ? Any theories ? I have a bad feeling about baby but I could be wrong . I hope she and baby are fine. But I don't understand the silence , it doesn't make sense :nope:

I also had/have an overwhelmingly bad feeling about baby and/or her...nothing else makes sense why she'd just disappear like that??!

I didn't get any reply from her either. I have a bad feeling too about the baby. Hope Ciara is fine.

Sorry for AF Wannabe:hugs:

I googled so much a few months ago..obituaries...nothing...nothing on her or on a baby belonging to her. I wish I knew what happened with her though, cause that was my thought was something happened to the baby or her. :(

Sorry I have been back on lurker status. Willow's First birthday was last week and I was pretty much all over the place. But things are calm again and I am ready to see another batch of BFP's

I can't wait till your next appointment Pickle!

Sorry AF got you Wannabe :(

Stay back vibes for Pal and Jess!!!

Dream, Miranda how those sweet boys doing?

https://www.intelius.com/people/Ciara-Dixon/06qx8aqyjqz

She has everything pretty well hidden, but that same address Fairy has is connected to her, as is Ronald. I can't find anything more without having to pay to access reports, and I already feel stalkerish enough but I'm just so worried :(

Welcome back Kk, we missed you. Willow is 1 already wow . I am sure she had lots of fun . Please wish her a beautiful belated birthday from all of her aunties here xx

Hi Girlies. :flower:

:cry: af arrived on the weekend. I also had an appt with my obgyn, she said I have 3 cycles left on clomid and then she wants me to have my ovaries drilled, after this i will be on the waiting list for ivf. This all terrified me on Friday and I spent most of the day in a right mess. But after speaking to my mum and hubby, I feel a lot better now.

so the plan is to keep with the clomid for the next 3 cycles, stop opking, stop forcing sex when we arent in the mood and try to relax as i think the stress is going against me. Then we have decided if by Oct I am not preggers we will book a big holiday and hav a break and then come back and prepare for surgery. I am actually feeling quite positive about the future and now i need to accept i will get my bfp but it just may not be straight away!

KK Welcome back!

How are the rest of you all doing?

I agree its very worrying about lou!

xxx

Stay strong Jessie. It will happen soon:hugs:

Kristi: Willow is a picture perfect baby. Can't believe she is already one year old btw. Saw her b'day pics on FB. You did an amazing job organizing the party :thumbup:

Thanks for the positive vibes !

Wannabe: She didn't even reply to my letter :shrug:
Glad that you did your research to find her whereabouts. What else we can do to know about her ???

Natasha: Still waiting for the baby pics hun.

DD: I loved your new profile pic. It is so beautiful :cloud9:

Kerry: How are you ? Hope you are comfortable and morning sickness isn't hitting you hard.

Miranda: Hope you and baby James are doing great. He is so cute. I feel like pulling his cheeks every single time you post his pic on FB :)

Sorry AF got you wannabe and jessie!

Jessie I think a more relaxed approach will be nice, as long as you get some BD (and it's fun bd ;) ) that you have a shot - no point in stressing about it! I hope this cycle goes better for you!

Pal - When are you due for AF, are you going to test?

I really hope loulou is alright and she's just been too busy to come on here!

Started to spot last night and today AF is here with full force.

Boo AF!! She's finally leaving me...been tricking me last few days...going on vacation with OH until 2nd july, so excited to just RELAX! :) (and hopefully some BD haha)

Stupid witch making the rounds :( When she shows I was always like crap, ok well lets get this on and over with so I can get back to trying LOL

And thank you Pal! It was a lot of fun to organize but I really love doing stuff like that. My mother is artsy and anything I can get crafty on I get really into.

Have fun wannabe:flower:
Nice that AF is leaving you right on time for your vacation :)

Kristi: I hate this stupid :witch:
But I am not a quitter. I am not going to give up until I see those two pink lines on HPT.

Miranda: I had my cry last night. DH told me not to cry because this is the first cycle of proper TTC. It might take 3 months or 6months but it will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->