Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Ladies, I'm reading confliction on taking paracetamol in first tri. I have a headache and think by morning it will be killer. What do you think, safe to take?

As far as im aware paracetomol is fuine hun, but maybe the others whove had babas will know more than me xx

This is our BD timing for this cycle. Currently at cd19. I think I am in TWW too Jess!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
now the craziness begins for us pal! argh, i hate the tww!! your bd sessions look fab! fingers crossed for bfps!

Natasha post some photos of your kids. Don't have you on FB, so don't get to see much photo update from you.

I didn't take any in the end, luckily it went away by morning :) only thing that kills me everyday is my back. It hurts so much :(

Good luck ladies! And yes definitely in need of baby pics to keep us going!!

When do the pee sticks start pal and jessie? ;)

Pickle - glad the headache went away. Could you maybe get a support band to help your back?

Dream - would love to see new pics of your kiddies!

Aren't they just for ladies with bumps?
I'm worried, I'm reading bad back pain can suggest oncoming miscarriage :(

Kerry glad that headache went away on its own and you didn't have to take any medicine. Oh dear stop googling those negative things[-X

Miranda, I wanted to test on Father's Day. But now I want to wait till am really late. Because I think I ovulated late this cycle plus progesterone tablet might delay AF too.

Jessie, when are you planning to test ?

In pregnancy a hormone is released that relaxes your muscles - I honestly think it'd just be a coincidence if someone had back pain and miscarried, I don't think it means you're at risk of it because you have back pain.

You can get a support back for the lower back - I know they make them here, so I imagine you have something similar.

pickle- ive read back pain is common in early pregnancy, stop panicking:hugs::hugs:

I think im only about 5dpo so i wont test probably until 21st, so yes pal on fathers day, omg how lush a fathers day pressie would that be! i gotta be honest tho im done with symptom spotting, most of my positivity has gone, i dread the tww as i dread the disapointment, but thats just me! its hard to stay positive after 21 months!

I know its hard Jessie.:hugs:
But you did great. Your BD timing is perfect. The wait is hard. But its all worth if it ends in BFP and it will. Cheer up hun.

Honestly in my case I feel this is the real cycle we actually tried (TTC). DH was kind of not on board fully before and I was kind of pushing him. Now he is really into it. :kiss: Even on cd13, I was bit upset about not BDing that night. I told him that we did on cd12 and wanted to do on cd13 too.He said its ok as we did on cd9 and old/dead sperm was released then. So he remembered the cycle days too.

Aww Fairy, it's so nice when OH keeps track of CD isn't it?? 😍 my OH reminded me my AF is due soon.

I've been bloated, SO much...I look 6 months pregnant it's ridiculous and I'm surprised nobody has asked what I'm expecting yet...
no matter how good I eat I still am not making the scale go down at all...I'm stuck between 138 and now 142 :( every day it fluctuates those 4lbs. I just have a overall feeling something isn't right...I've also STILL been craving orange juice like CRAZY.

I wish my body had an owners manual lol

Pickle try not to worry. Ur body is going through a magical and wonderful change now. Everything is moving and expanding to make room for ur lo so something is bound to hurt. Relax and enjoy the miracle hun.
Ladies I will try and put out some pics as soon as I can x

Jessie ur timing is excellent and fairy and Wannabe I've got everything crossed. Good luck ladies x

Today is second test day for clinic. So here's the pic to spread some positivity to you girls in tww :dust:

Just waiting for a call back from clinic to arrange my scan. Happy to see the test line (the vertical part of the cross, a - would be neg) is lovely and dark!

I am battling another headache but trying to drown it with water. It's my day off so my back is nice and rested and my bloat disappeared overnight! We were naughty and bd last night even though we read about waiting til scan :/ I'm not cramping or bleeding so I hope my bean is ok.

Update: scan is on Monday 29th and we should see heartbeat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g