Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Jess hahahah I totally relate!! Lazy asses but it's so much easier for them!

I did all the work last night. Pure enjoyment for DH. I was worried as we know man on top is the best one for conception. But we want to make it fun. Else it might get boring.

I'm scared to change my status to expecting or put a ticker on.. I don't feel it's real yet. What if I jynx it. What if it's a chemical. My Frer wasn't any darker :(

Pickle it's normal to worry but it will darken before you know it. Just enjoy it hun u've got ur long awaited bfp.

Pal just let him enjoy now but once you hit the big o then try and let him take the lead.

Jessie u r still in with the chance on cd 16 so don't worry hun x

Yes Natasha, I would be handing over the control to him in the weekend (''O''time).

Jessie I think you "O" around cd16 or 17 or so. So don't worry about missing 14,15. Relax and have fun.

Thanks dream :)

Jess good luck! I am so hopeful for you and your caravan secret bonking! :haha:

Pickle! Congratulations!! I'm praying for a sticky bean!!

:hi: DD. How are you? How are you enjoying motherhood?

Pickle how are you feeling today? Any progression pee stick to share?

Jessie, pal and Wannabe how r bding marathons going? Hope to see more bfp's soon x

Thanks KK & DD! I'm praying too for sure.

Dream I feel bloody rough lol. I've been attached to the loo for the past two days, I don't know if it's the increase of hormones or I'm now lactose intolorent which I hear is common. But it's horrible lol. I would rather be sick.. Though in a few weeks I'm sure I will be that too! I'm also getting mild headaches and bloat again. Of course I don't mind, whatever my bean wants. Still..

And omg hiccups really hurt my stomach and ribs. I get them all the time.

I did get a darker test on the one the clinic gave me, but in a few days I will text again with Frer, hoping for darker lines on that.

All the new hormones real havoc if you're sensitive to them, I imagine with ivf it's probably worse since they have you take hormones on top of the ones your body produces to help the egg stick.

Hope you don't get ms too bad!

:hi: DD. How are you? How are you enjoying motherhood?

Pickle how are you feeling today? Any progression pee stick to share?

Jessie, pal and Wannabe how r bding marathons going? Hope to see more bfp's soon x

Hi Natasha. We DTD on cd9(AM),cd12(PM),cd15(AM),cd16(AM)...today is cd17. I wanted to do on cd13(PM)too. But we missed it. Honestly this cycle I am totally clueless about ovulation. Either seminal fluid/preseed masked it or I didn't get any and didn't ovulate.

My OBGYN asked me to take Duphaston (Progesterone tablet) from cd16 to cd25 for 10 days based on my predictable cd14/15 ovulation. The cycle he monitored I ovulated on cd14. But as I am not sure this time when I ovulated or yet to ovulate I have not started taking it yet. May be I will start from tomorrow. Hope its ok. I read somewhere that ladies get AF 5days after they stop taking this tablet (if they aren't pregnant that cycle).

We will try to BD again when I see ewcm.

Thanks KK & DD! I'm praying too for sure.

Dream I feel bloody rough lol. I've been attached to the loo for the past two days, I don't know if it's the increase of hormones or I'm now lactose intolorent which I hear is common. But it's horrible lol. I would rather be sick.. Though in a few weeks I'm sure I will be that too! I'm also getting mild headaches and bloat again. Of course I don't mind, whatever my bean wants. Still..

And omg hiccups really hurt my stomach and ribs. I get them all the time.

I did get a darker test on the one the clinic gave me, but in a few days I will text again with Frer, hoping for darker lines on that.

How are you Kerry ? Are you still testing ? When is your scan ?

Jessie: How are you ? How are things at your end ?

Wannabe: Any update for us ?

Kristi: Is your area dry now ?

Hope all the moms are doing good and ready for summer. :)

Hi hun. I've had a few rough days but feeling a bit better today. I am hugely bloated and my back is really painful, but all worth it :) I test for the last time on Friday to then call clinic and arrange a date for the scan, but likely end of this month, yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Yay love seeing pregnant 2-3 on that digi :happydance:
Things looks promising :thumbup: Hope you are relaxed now.

Scan at the end of this month would put you at 8weeks right ? That's a long wait to see the little bean for the very first time.

Btw I love the ticker. :)

It depends how you look at it. It's a 6w scan according to the clinic and us as I know when I conceived to the day. But doctors date you from your last period. Weird, but yeh. So technically it's 6w :) the tickers go by doctors way.

Hi girls! Just checking in. I've been having BD somewhat regularly, and most of the time pulling out, as we decided we would be better in a NTNP situation. It's sad to think I won't have much of a chance anymore, but now I can focus on losing weight before TTC again!!

I've started a diet of sorts, basically adding more fruits and veggies and high protein low carb type thing. So far so good, I ended up back to 140 but after 4 days I'm now at 138 so progress already! More energy too :)

Hey girlies!!

Hope your all ok!

Pickle- hope your feeling better today :hugs: itll fly by until your scan. love your ticker!!:happydance:

Pal- it sounds like you have it all sorted this month! so excited for u!

We managed to bd sneakily haha so this month we have done cd8,10,12,14,15,17. so fingers crossed! bring on the tww!

xxxx

Jessie you have covered your entire fertile window :thumbup: now time to wait for BFP to show up.

Wannabe, you are doing great by eating healthy and exercising. This will help your body to be TTC ready too ( regulating monthly cycle, cm etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->