Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Aww, thanks so much sweetie! I'm working on getting a nice tan and swimming and BD for exercise ha! ;)

Thanks everyone! I'm dated slight behind 8 now but I will be on thurs where my 2 blueberries grow into raspberries :p it makes me laugh as I work in fruit and veg section so I see these fruits everyday

Awwwwww pickle and I bet they are little girlies if you go to page 165 , I kinda predicted u will have a girl to keep willow company lol.

Jessie,Pal and Wannabe u ladies r next x

Do you want girls or boys Kerry ? How about one boy and one girl:oneofeach:
Sorry that is not the option as they are identical twins right. I am with Natasha I think they are girls.

Wannabe: BD for exercise :haha: good idea :winkwink:
I should then skip exercise on our BD days. Ha ha.

Natasha: Thanks hun. :hugs:
We can't wait to get pregnant :cloud9:

I reckon little girls too :twingirls:

Thanks Dream, i would give anything to be preggers!

Im on cd11 today so startin our eod plan, i think i was kidding myself when i said id relax this month, im still as batty as ever, googling tips, and determined to bd eod. i guess this is how ill be until i get my little bean!

No such thing as switching off Jess. The only time I stopped ttc was when I was told it won't work. Still got everything crossed!

Guys I really don't mind. Healthy and to (almost) term is all I want. I did have a strong feeling it was a girl a few weeks back but now I know it's twins I feel silly lol. I'm betting on boys though, so are all my family which is odd. It's a shame I can't have one of each but I'm still grateful no matter what :)

You ladies will get there. :dust:

Jessie, I think it's just going to happen until we get our beans, like you said. Look at me, one minute I'm "ntnp" the next I'm realizing it's my fertile period, lol. OH really wants to get me preggers too so he's been making sure we BD every night, lol ;) We say more is better, not eod...my obgyn actually said that as well. I did conceive after BDing 12 days in a row, back this time last year 😍😇 so I know it works!
I'm cd14 today and definitely have ewcm last few days, so I think we have an excellent chance this month fx!

BD totally counts as exercise BTW ;) just be sure to share the work!!

Yes it is so true. Seems we can't relax until we see:bfp:

My previous OBGYN said to BD EOD and plan in that way that we get to BD on "O" day. My current OBGYN said to BD ED. But we are going with EOD. DH wants to follow that and I think it is less stressful plus good to cover a wide window of opportunity.

Yes Wannabe we should share the work lol

Jess: It is impossible to relax totally. But try not to get stressed. EOD is perfect hun.

Kerry: Now you have to think of two names :)
Have you thought of any ?

*keeps hand firmly down*
It's making me feel terrible!!

But I do hope everyone else is enjoying it :p

Oh Pickle!!! I started crying when I saw the ultrasound....I am so happy for you! A double blessing <3 <3 <3 You better stick around the whole time and keep us updated, I am so excited for you!

Aw thanks KK!! Of course I will :) these weeks are flying by. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow :kiss:

Pickle!! Omg!!! I'm so happy for you! Identical twins! What a little miracle. (((((Hugs)))) congratulations!!!

I keep up with Miranda and Danielle's little ones on FB, but how is your little guy doing Dream?

Fine hun. I have been meaning to put up some pics but hubby is not having it. He doesn't like Facebook or forums in general cos of his family (they are everywhere and can't keep their mouth shut ). And hubby is an extremely private person . So bear with me ladies, I will post as soon as I can x

Hope everyone is doing good. ..we always seem to go quiet from AF to O time, lol hopefully busy BDing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->