Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'd have to check. I think I have a few, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Trying not to anyway but we know how that goes.

I've been getting random waves of nausea...and lots of creamy, sometimes stretchy cm. Weird.

Strectchy cm at this point is weird.

My FRER is expiring this month. Can it be used after the expiry date or it is not reliable past expiration date ??? I am not a POAS addict after months of disappointments. So my tests just sit in the cabinet and expire.

Hey girls. Midwife appointment went well, but she says now I can go back to my local one lol confusing but helpful. She said I will see a consultant a lot instead of a midwife due to high risk, and that I will most likely have a scan every 4 weeks or even more frequent than that. I have my 12 week scan booked for 28th July :)

Pickle that's exciting you will get lots of pics of them! ;)
🎈🎈🎈Happy 10 weeks!!!! 🎊🎉🎊

Fairy, I think I'd still use them but just be aware they might not be as sensitive still. I'm sure a positive would still be positive but I'd guess you'd have more of a chance to have evaps or false negatives maybe?

Yeah, I'm confused about my cm...usually I dry up before AF but knowing me anything is possible. ..lol

Reasons why I'd get nausea a week before af? And what seems like IB?

I think I'm pregnant!

Bfn with smu...I'll have to get more tests in a few days if still nothing.

Still have tons of watery/creamy CM and feel nauseated on/off very randomly.

CD 31 today...

Pickle! 10 weeks already! Feeling queasy? I'm sorry.

Wannabe - hope it's good news!

Fairyy - you're back in the game! Fantastic! Good luck, my dear!

Jessie- I hope you are well!

Yes DD, very! But I found heartbeats on my Doppler so I feel a tad happier! How far along are you?

Thanks DD :)
How are you ?

Natasha: Where are you ??? It's been so long since your last post. Hope your are ok.

CBD says Not Pregnant, and noticed some faint spotting, so just waiting on AF to fully come...

I'm sorry wannabe. :hug:
I really think your other half needs to get checked out, you could be torturing yourself every month over something fixable!

Thanks Pickle, I'll have to discuss that with him again cuz it's been way too long!!

I'm now on cd34, brown cm/spotting left completely. No obvious signs of AF. I'm getting pimples and now a cold sore too, which is odd. Sometimes I think AF for sure, but then it hasn't yet continued :shrug: I'm just super confused cuz I feel different

Would an opk always have a 2nd line? To detect hcg does it need to be as dark as control? I ran out of hpt but have loads of ic opks so figured I'd try it, and it's a decent line, although not considered positive?

I wouldn't use opks hun, sometimes I'd have a good line all month. LH and HCG are similar, but LH can be present in your body at all times. Pg tests are also more sensitive than an opk, so a hpt would pick up a positive before an opk would. Don't stress yourself out.

I need to go grocery shopping tonight so I will be sure to pick up a few hpts! Too bad I don't have any more ICs.

Hope you get the answer soon. Long cycles are no fun when TTC. Yes get to the store and buy the HPT.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->