Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Ha ha Rebecca ;)

Hope you are busy BDing too. Saw your pics on FB. Seems you had an amazing time.

Hiya girlies!

dream- i see where oh is coming from, looking forward to seeing a sneaky pic of the little guy!

Hope the american ladies had a great 4th july! :happydance:

I am currently cd17! trying to get as many swimmers as poss haha. weve bd on 6,8,12,13,14,15 and 17 so hopefully covered it! no opking this month tho!

i hope your all having fun bding :winkwink:

xxxxxx

Haha, I definitely am in with a chance this month, I'll say that much ;) lol it was a wonderful birthday vacation! I mentioned to OH about the MN Harte and he didn't seem to dislike it, so that's a plus lol. Although he says we'd need to use Columbus as that's where we BD lol! I'm also liking the name Francine nn Frankie for a girl?! Apparently I like F names lol how random

I've been stopping in and reading all the updates, but haven't been responding much - just want you ladies to know I'm still around.

Keeping everything crossed for you ladies and sending lots of baby dust.

How are you feeling pickle?

DD, Dream and KK, hope the babies are doing well!

Hi ladies. Unfortunately mw app was a waste of time. After waiting 20 mins past app time we were told that midwives are in a building down the road not in the docs, even though you book and sign in there! Then we went there, had to wait because we had missed our app waiting elsewhere, and thennnn after the mw taking down all my details, she says that because I live on the other side of the train line in our town, I'm considered a different county and need to book elsewhere! She faxed my details but haven't had a call. So frustrating. Coming up to 9 weeks and should be booking another scan. Grr!

ugh how annoying! talk about them being unorganised! get on the fone and tell them its not good enuf! :growlmad:

That's so annoying pickle! You'd think they'd of mentioned all that before you showed

I am cd24 today, no signs or symptoms so god knows!

I had my bloods back today though and my levels r 52 so my strongest egg yet this month! i just hope a swimmer has got ther!

Ooh Jessie I sure hope you caught that egg!! :dust:

I'm cd26 today and yesterday I noticed some bloody cm (ib?) We definitely BD a ton during my fertile time but I'm not sure when I ovulated as I wasn't paying attention. According to my app I'm not due for AF for another 7 days, on the 19th or so. . . We'll see!

Loads of :dust::dust: for you two !

Nothing much to report here. I am either 2/3dpo.

good luck ladies! :dust:
I never had IB but I hope that's it for you wannabe :)
Jess love your rising numbers!

No change here, just still so queasy every day and struggling to eat dinner. Proper midwife app tomorrow, phew.

Time is flying, can't believe you're almost 10 weeks pickle! Hope your appointment goes well!

Lots of baby dust to you wannabe and jessie! When are you two testing?

Sending lots of baby dust to you as well pal!

I'm working on ideas for James birthday, got his invites done and a onsie made for him, just need to think of food and games!

I won't test unless I'm late and have symptoms. I gotta be real with myself that I very well am just being teased once again by my crazy body, so I'm trying to plan for the worst hope for the best... :shrug:

OH is really on board with baby making as it means more BD lol but he knows how much a baby would mean to me... 😍😍😍

I just hope I'm able to sustain a pregnancy. ..please, oh please...

Wow Miranda can't believe James turns one in August! I am sure his 1st b'day is going to be a success :)

Kerry: Looking forward for your update tomorrow. Hope tomorrow is a better day and not like last time.

Wannabe: Good to know that DH understands how much you want a baby. Now that you two are into it, I am sure it will happen soon. Who knows you might be pregnant now :)

Hope you all are doing good. I miss Ciara btw.

Thanks...I've got major pms attitude today and short fuse today so pretty sure I can expect AF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->