Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

So, I swear I see something there, but it's probably a ghost line. I asked OH to look and he won't believe anything till there's an obvious line. I'm just waiting for AF or 2 more days to test...I feel so nauseated and different but who knows, prob just another wacky cycle for me...

No, it was a walmart 88 cents one. I'm not sure it would show in a pic and I don't really want to obsess...I'd only really believe it if it's a dark line too, actually, cuz of my previous losses.

Not sure if AF here or what...having dark brown stringy discharge that could be pre af but it's not a flow or anything yet? Confused.
In bed before 8pm tonight, exhausted! !

Wait till tomorrow night to see if it is AF or just spotting.

Well I'm officially out! I would say today is cd1, cuz I woke up to full blown af! :(

Sorry Wannabe :hugs:
Are you going to start TTC from August ? Use opk and temp to know your cycles and follow the fertile signs. You will get to know your pattern in three/four months of doing that. Then you can get a better picture of when to expect AF or BFP. :dust:

I'll have to sit down and discuss with OH what our next steps should be...I'm thinking I got ovulation down for the most part, and it's been almost 18 months now, so I'm thinking fertility docs would be next step to go...

How are you doing, Fairy?
Where's everyone else? Doing ok??

Hope everyone is ok!

Wannabe: I think that is good idea to go for fertility testing.

I am doing good. My cycles are getting longer since we started TTC from May mid. Day 31 today. AF due on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm still lurking,keeping everything crossed for some more bfps!

Hope you all are well!

Pickle - I'm doing well! Charlie is 4 months on Monday. He's growing like a weed. How did your 12 week scan go? Pics?

Wannabe - I agree - time for a fertility doc for both of you. It could be something simple. Hopefully, it is.

I can't believe that DD! I lost track.
Here's one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members