Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

My baby shop is closed, I would have LOVED one more, but I'll be 37 this year and I just don't have the energy to do it all again lol

Hi everyone! Girls are home, they are 7 weeks old on Monday! Growing fast, their 5lb clothing is getting a little snug on them now :) the only issue we have is when we put them down for bed at half 7/8pm and they just won't settle, until after 3 hours of screaming and their next feed, they go to sleep. Any suggestions? Or should I just man up?? Hope everyone is well, plus babies and preggos! Can't believe I'm sitting here with kiddies after all the discussions here and charting etc.. Crazy. X

Aw yay so happy they're home and doing well! Live your new avatar!!!

I don't have much advice, I still have troubles putting James down most nights haha

Aww pickle. Glad the girls are back and doing well. I don't have any tips hun, I will just keep trying to settle them hun. I also used pacifier for both my kids and it was a life saver. Once I know that they are fed but just being fussy then I give them their pacifier and they just settle. Don't worry you will soon find routine that works for you x

Yay Pickle! They're precious! :)
7 weeks, wow!!

Obviously I'm not yet experienced but maybe they could use an extra feeding before bed? Or pacifier might work too.

Can't believe my boy will be here before we know it! 😍 I'm starting to really wonder what I'm going to do about childcare though...I might just go back to work part time for a while. Still debating. It seems like I'd be working to pay for childcare though, and working at a daycare just makes that seem silly to me when I could just stay with my own boy. How do you ladies make it work??

I work part time, but two jobs. One of the jobs I can do from home or take James in with me...the 2nd is only 15 hrs a week and my aunt watches James 2 days and Brett watches his on his day off. I can't afford childcare, my entire paycheck would go towards it, so I got lucky my aunt is a sahm who's kids are grown and not living at home

I work full time during the day and Dh works full time at night so he stays with them during the day. But my mum just came to visit so yeaaaaa she is taking care of them now while me and Dh take a break lol x

Happy valentines day ladies. I just got home from work and looking forward to a chilled evening. Anyone got plans for tonight or today? Hope all you ladies are k ?

We cooked a lovely meal and chilled out all evening.. In silence! I bought Ewan The Dream Sheep and our girls slept between each feed :D worth a Google. Hope it wasn't a fluke, if we get a good night again I will be purchasing many a sheep and a tonne of batteries!

Hope you all had a nice evening :)

I've heard great things about Ewan the dream sheep but unfortunately they don't sell them in the us!

I hung out with my little valentine and husband at home, James ended up eating his food plus half my plate haha

Never heard of ewan the dream sheep. Hope it wasn't a fluke hun. I will look into just in case lol. Glad the girls are getting better x

Hi ladies. Hope you are all k?
Pickle and DD hope lil babies are fine?
Kk and Miranda hope big babies are fine?
Jessie how r u ? I hope you are k ? Thinking of you ?
Pal hope you are k ? When are you hoping to start treatment?

We are all here for you ladies x

Afm I am ok. Just plodding along . My babies are fine. We are planning on buying a bigger property cos our current one is getting smaller by the day lol.

It's gone very quiet here. Take care all xx

I've been fighting a cold for like three weeks now, it's really kicking my butt. I've havn't felt much like doing anything.

Hope everyone is well though!

Doing good here, trying to make it through allergy season lol

Hi ladies. Hope you are all k?
Pickle and DD hope lil babies are fine?
Kk and Miranda hope big babies are fine?
Jessie how r u ? I hope you are k ? Thinking of you ?
Pal hope you are k ? When are you hoping to start treatment?

We are all here for you ladies x

Afm I am ok. Just plodding along . My babies are fine. We are planning on buying a bigger property cos our current one is getting smaller by the day lol.

It's gone very quiet here. Take care all xx

Hiya girls!

I haven't written on here in aaaages.

I stopped uploading as no-one was really ttc anymore and I was going through a major bad patch.

I know some of you know as you've commented on my profile but just to update-

I am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant with my miracle baby. Conceived at Christmas, totally naturally, a month after finishing clomid, and 3 weeks before surgery.

I hope everyone else is doing well! xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 12 week scan.jpg
    12 week scan.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
That is AMAZING!! I am sooooo happy for you <3 <3 <3

Hiya girls!

I haven't written on here in aaaages.

I stopped uploading as no-one was really ttc anymore and I was going through a major bad patch.

I know some of you know as you've commented on my profile but just to update-

I am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant with my miracle baby. Conceived at Christmas, totally naturally, a month after finishing clomid, and 3 weeks before surgery.

I hope everyone else is doing well! xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->