Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Pickle! I'm so glad you are ok. Keep those lovelies in there as long as you can! (Although the I can't wait to meet them, either.);-)

Happy holidays everyone!!!

Whats funny is my friends boys are named Zander and Xzavier lol

Of course I joke about us having a Zander and Willow ( huge buffy nerd here)

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Happy 18 weeks wannabe! Almost halfway!

Pickle - I hope you and the girls are well, looks like you're almost 34 weeks, hope they're in their nice and snug getting big!

Pal and Jessie - Hope you ladies are doing well, and best of luck on your cycles for a bfp!

Dream, DD, KK - hope you and your littles are well!

Still hoping loulou pops back in with an update, missing how upbeat she always was!

Thanks Miranda!
I also miss Ciara and think of her often.
I Mayyyy have convinced OH on Xavier!! Might put Ford as middle, altho my dad was Thomas...I def can't do Ford as first name cuz of "Fix or repair daily", my poor boy!

:drunk::drunk::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:toothpick::wine::wine::wine::headspin::headspin::dance::dance::dance:

Here is wishing everyone a wonderful new year. 2015 saw 1 addition to our little brood and 2 bfp's. Here is hoping that Jessie and fairy get their long awaited bfp's this year and all of our heart desires come true.

Here is to a Fantastic New Year Ladies xx

Happy New Year ladies!

I went to bed super early last night cuz I had a headache and backache. Now I'm kinda better but still coughing a lot (for the past week...) I'm so jealous of ladies that feel great in pregnancy, esp 2nd tri. Ughh

Thanks lovely :)

Wishing you all a very happy and proerous New Year 2016.
Can't wait to meet twin girls of Kerry and baby boy of Rebecca.:twingirls::crib:

Jess: Hopefully we get a chance to add our BFP's to the group this year:dust:

Hi ladies! Just popping in to announce the birth of my girls! I had a 3rd bleed but it didn't stop this time so I had an emergency c-section. Evelyn and Emilia were born at 6:14am and 6:15am on 28.12.15 weighing 4lb and 4lb8oz. They are currently in the NICU doing really well. Tubes and wires are slowly coming off :) they are below their birth weights and have a long way to go but we remain positive. Happy new year everyone!

(Top: Emilia
Bottom: Evelyn)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
Congrats pickle! They're beautiful!

So glad they got here safe and are doing well!

Here's my little guy! 😍😍😍

Everything is perfect on him. He's 10oz heart rate of 147bpm I think it was. I think he's so gorgeous already! Oh and he was wiggling like a crazy man, made the tech really work for some measurements lol

I've been feeling him roll around for the last week or 2. But after the appointment I started feeling sharp pinches, I think it's him kicking as we confirmed he likes to stretch out his long little legs! 😍

Attachments

• 20160106_144609-1.jpg
    20160106_144609-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations Kerry.:happydance::happydance::happydance:
They are lovely <3<3

What a gorgeous scan Rebecca :cloud9:

Awww grow baby grow!!! <3
Here's my little guy! &#128525;&#128525;&#128525;

Everything is perfect on him. He's 10oz heart rate of 147bpm I think it was. I think he's so gorgeous already! Oh and he was wiggling like a crazy man, made the tech really work for some measurements lol

I've been feeling him roll around for the last week or 2. But after the appointment I started feeling sharp pinches, I think it's him kicking as we confirmed he likes to stretch out his long little legs! &#128525;

Pickle - your girls are gorgeous!!! God bless you all and I hope you all get to go home soon!! Love the names too... They are absolutely perfect.

How are you doing Pickle? How are those sweet girls doing?

Hope everyone else is well! Just fighting season ickies around here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->