Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hope everyone is well!

How are you feeling wannabe, how's your pregnancy going?

Pickle, hope you and your sweet girls are doing well and getting nice and strong!

How are all the babies? James is doing well, he's such a sweet little boy and he's getting big way too fast.

Hope everyone is well!

How are you feeling wannabe, how's your pregnancy going?

Pickle, hope you and your sweet girls are doing well and getting nice and strong!

How are all the babies? James is doing well, he's such a sweet little boy and he's getting big way too fast.

Right?? They do grow up way to fast....I can't believe in 5 months this one is going to be 2!

Attachments

• Hip1web.jpg
    Hip1web.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 3
Krissy: Willow is looking lovely :kiss:

Hope all babies are doing good.

Wannabe: Any bump pics for us ?

AFM: We are going to see the doctors after a month or two.
AF is due today and I got a clear BFN. We are trying actively, even we used opk this cycle and did it the day of + and day after. But nothing is happening. I am so tired of all these.

Willow is beautiful kk!

Pal - I hope you can get some answers, it's about time you got a bfp!

I'm doing ok. 21 weeks already! Its def starting to go by quicker! I feel him moving frequently each day now, it's amazing! He loves jumping and rolling esp at night time when I'm trying to fall asleep lol silly boy 😍

OH and I had quite an argument last weekend where I actually up and left, been staying with my mom and gave us space. I've since told him he needs to straighten himself out or we're not going to be a couple but instead co-parents. Obviously neither of us truly want it to end, but I'm so fed up with his negativity and calling me fat, etc. He still won't agree on a name and it's just driving me mad. Hopefully things will calm down again and life will be good, but I deserve the old him back; the man I fell in love with. I need him back!

Attachments

• 20160117_074009.jpg
    20160117_074009.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
Nice bump Rebecca.
You are 21 weeks already. Half way there. :)
Sorry about your argument with DH though. Hope things settle down between you two soon.

Miranda: Thank you :hugs:
DH wants to try three more cycles and then we need to go for his SA.
My tests had been done already. Now it is his turn to go.
If necessary then will go for my testing again as it's been a year since last test and it was done in my home country, not here.

Fairyy I'm glad he is very willing to have test run as well. Its nice when they are on board with the end game :) Till then keeping tracking and maybe there wont be a need to go have a SA ;)

Wanna, I'm sorry he is being an ass, and I want to smack him in his mouth for calling you fat. :mad: Your bump is gorgeous!!

Thanks Krissy! Oh I resisted smacking him for sure. Trying to work on things, waiting for him to get home now so wish us luck!

So sorry your oh is being an add wannabe, I can't even begin to understand why he'd call you fat! You look great!! And I hope you guys can work it out

Pal - it's great your dh is willing to have tests run. I hope you guys find answers soon

Well I came back to the house yesterday and it was a disastrous mess. Part of why I left was because he's been such a slob. I didn't say anything, and tried to enjoy the night. He wanted sex, we tried but it's uncomfortable for me so I stopped. We went to sleep.
Today were in a blizzard and he goes out to get his plow truck...hours away. Then came back with ginger ale I asked for (so nice) but then went out again to go fix said plow truck. He's literally been gone from noon to 6, dropped off my soda, then went out again and it's 1030pm and he's still 15 mins from home. Wtf.

Ugh, had to rant...I'm so over this

Hi ladies.
Hope you all are doing ok!

I have one question to ask.
For infertility consultation, should I make an appointment with OBGYN first (their clinical interest also includes infertility) or directly with RE ???
:help:

Hi ladies.
Hope you all are doing ok!

I have one question to ask.
For infertility consultation, should I make an appointment with OBGYN first (their clinical interest also includes infertility) or directly with RE ???
:help:

That's a good question, one that I don't have an answer for. If you think about it ask the FB group too, someone in there may know.

I think in the US you have to be referred to a lot of REs, maybe call the office to ask?

Hi ladies ,

Sorry Wannabe that oh is stressing u sometimes, hope he gets his act together real quick and start being there more. How is ur lo ? Hope getting bigger ? How many weeks are you now ? Sorry I kinda lost track? Any names yet ?

Pal how are you my lovely ? Hope k ? Sorry I have no answer to your question cos here in the UK you go to the gp and get referred so I don't know how it works in the states. But I am sooo happy that you are finally seeking answers and real soon u will be knocked up eeeeeek x

Kk,Miranda and DD how are you ladies? Hope k ? And hope the little ones are all fine? I am just curious ,any one of you ladies hoping to try for another baby lol? We might be trying for 1 more but it will be next year so I am kinda excited lol

Pickle how are you and the little ladies?Hope k ? Are they still in hospital? How are you coping? Please keep us updated hun xx

Jessie hope you are k ?We are here for you anytime x

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone xx

Hi Dream, I'm 23 weeks!! :) I'm so excited about meeting my little man! I've finally got OH to agree to Xavier! I've loved it since 10 weeks! Middle name Thomas after my dad ♡

OH has been improving, being affectionate and always asking if I'm ok, if I need anything. I'm like yesss finally he's back! He said he was scared, but we talked about it and I think we're looking up now! Phew!

That is great news about oh , at least now u can relax and get all the pampering u deserve . Xavier is a lovely name and I like Thomas as a traditional name. 23 weeks already where has the time gone?

Happy 23 weeks wannabe! Glad your oh is coming around- I think most guys have a moment of panic when they realize a baby is actually coming, hopefully it doesn't happen again!

Dream- I'm hoping to try for another, but need to finish school first. Currently I don't make enough money to support more then one baby and it wouldn't be fair to struggle like that. So I'm guessing at least another 1.5 to 2 years before I try again.

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks ladies! Can't believe I'm already 23 weeks! So excited for next week since it's V day!! 😍
17 weeks doesn't seem long at all now, and I have a gut feeling he might show a little earlier. Gahh I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->