Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Fantastic results. I am sooo freaking thrilled for u hun. Let ttc commence. So when r u starting clomid?

Thank you Natasha.
I am starting Clomid from Friday. I am ready with opk's and grapefruit juice to get more ewcm. I have heard that Clomid can make you dry.

Yay! So glad the appointment went well, I hope clomid is the little push you need for a baby! So exciting to be starting Friday

Thanks Miranda!
I am excited but scared thinking about needing Laparoscopic surgery. I hope I don't need it.

Pal I'm so excited for you!!! Relax and enjoy BD! for us it happened when least expected

I hope you won't need it either Pal, sending lots of baby dust and hoping this cycle is it for you!!

Congrats on the good news fairyy! Love coming on here these days with all the positivity! I'm so glad we are still here. I don't know if I've mentioned this but we've paid for our frozen embies to be stored for another year. We might go another year, but we are both on the same page about having another baby. The girls are days away from 6 months old! They have (my) cold at the moment, poor cherubs. Anyway, maybe when we have all popped a baby or two out, we could have this thread as a mummies group :) stick together and go through it all again (ha!!), while sharing tips etc since we all have babies of different ages and Google doesn't always have the answer.. Love to you all.

Thanks Rebecca and Miranda!

Thank you Kerry.
How have you been ?
Nice that you have frozen embies to make more babies. Exciting! :)
Your girls are so adorable.

Love the new avatar pickle, those girls are adorable!

I'd love to change this to a mom group, I'm so invested in all you ladies and love getting updates on pregnancies and babies!

I love what u said pickle. We all should definitely stick together. I know that it goes quiet sometimes but I love it when we all chat. I also agree with you mirandaprice about changing it to mum group someday when we are all mums x

Omgosh ladies. Who saw the finale of Game of thrones? That show is the best show on TV wooooo! !!!!!!

Omgosh ladies. Who saw the finale of Game of thrones? That show is the best show on TV wooooo! !!!!!!

Friggin love that show. And that finale was awesome :D I've read the books and im fixing to have to re-read just to pass the time while we wait another year.:dohh:

Hope all is going well ladies!! Willow just turned 2 a couple weeks ago. She is doing well, she doesn't have a huge vocabulary but she will get there :) She has so much personality I don't know what to do with her sometimes LOL This is her most recent pic and I may be biased but she is just so beautiful it literally makes me want to cry.

Attachments

• Crown1resize.jpg
    Crown1resize.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 9
Ladies I have an awkward question to ask.
Does having sex before doing opk can impact test result ? I mean does semen in urine after sex or pre-seed can impact opk result ?

I shouldn't think so, it's just looking for one hormone regardless what's in ya pee.. I think :haha:

Fairyy - I'm so excited at all of your progress! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->