Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Fairy I don't think that it will affect ur OPK. Good luck. U can post a pic as well so that we can analyse with you

Thanks DD!
How are you ?

KK: Today is cd14. I am hoping for +opk tomorrow.
Yesterday I started to get ewcm and surprisingly there is no ewcm today:shrug:
First cycle of clomid, may be that's why my body is acting strange!

We BDed and then did an opk after a four hour hold and guess what opk is positive :happydance:

When should we BD again ?

Yesterday we DTD and then after an hour got a positive opk. So we will try again today as early as we can. :)

Ladies say they get extreme pain during ovulation with Clomid but I didn't feel any pain so far. I am wondering if it is working or not! Or may be I am yet to ovulate later today that's why no pain yet. I don't know! I just want Clomid or something to work.

Are they monitoring your cycle to make sure you O pal? Fxd!!

Willow is gorgeous KK!

Love your new avatar pickle, your girls are getting so big!

I got a new job! I start Wednesday, I'm so excited

That's great news Miranda! Congratulations :happydance::happydance:

No, they aren't monitoring me. They told me to use opk. Yes I am using opk. I got a positive yesterday. Not testing anymore after the positive test. I am not temping.

Ladies! I feel such positive vibes in here!! :)

Fairy - That's great you got a positive opk!! BD as much as you can in the next few days, then once more for good luck ;) I don't know much about opk but doesn't it mean you're about to ovulate, not already? So maybe you'll feel cramping, but maybe not. Everyone's different!

Kk- Willow is a doll!! I love seeing pics of her and her adorable outfits!!

Pickle - love the new profile pic!! Did you say you're TTC again? How's that going?

Miranda - Congrats on the new job!! Is it doing something you enjoy?? I hope!

Dream - Hope all is well! I don't watch GOT so can't say anything bout that.

DD - Howre you and Lil man doing?? He's getting big!

AFM - Still adjusting to motherhood. It's tough!! Loving my boy tho, he's so sweet!

Hi Rebecca. Your little boy is so cute. :)

Positive opk means one is about to ovulate within 12 to 36hours. I ovulate the day after first positive opk. Will continue BDing just to be safe. :)

Congrats Miranda! Great news :)

Tonnes of baby dust for you fairyy! :dust:

Oh gosh no wannabe, the girls are only 6 months old I'd be crazy to TTC! Although not much would happen since we need IVF in that department :p

They are indeed getting big! Where does the time go? They are almost coming out of 0-3 clothing. It's their 4th night of sleeping in their own cots and also in their own room. I hope I'm losing weight having to get up constantly to go to their room every 5mins. I think they're scared when they wake up and realise they aren't next to each other.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies. How have you all been doing ?

I am wondering about one things lately and it's about DH's SA.

In that instruction manual it was mentioned that the abstinence period for SA should be no less than 2days and no more than 7days. When I asked my OB she said 3days. We were aiming for 3days abstinence before SA. We had sex on Monday night and DH had appointment on Thursday morning. But then LabCorp screwed up and he couldn't give his sample that day. He went again the next day (on Friday) to give his sample and he gave his sample then.

Now I am wondering would it have made a difference in result if he had gone on Wednesday to give his sample ? Was there a possibility of detecting low sperm count if he had gone after two days of abstinence ? I read that two day gap is ideal/best for SA.:confused::help::headspin::-k:wacko:

I also feel the positive vibe on here Wanabe. How is xavier? Hope getting bigger by the day x

Found this while googling,

How long should you abstain before sperm analysis?

Answer: The quality of the semen analysis is highly dependent on the method of collection. The ideal number of days to wait after sex to give a semen analysis is three to five days. Giving a semen analysis in less than three days after an ejaculation produce a small volume low count semen sample

Seriously I am going crazy :wacko:

Fairyy my other half had to repeat his a couple of times during our tests, each with different "holding" times, and the results were all the same. If you're worried though you could always re-do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->