Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Oops Pickle my apologies, I thought you were TTC lol who am I confusing you with? Or am I just going crazy lol
They're gorgeous!!

Xavier is doing well, thanks Dream! :) He just had his 1 month checkup yesterday...he's 9lbs13oz (40%) and 22.5 inches (85%)!! My Lil guy is growing fast! He's in 0-3, some 3 months clothes already...He's been spitting up quite a bit, but I think I have oversupply and fast letdown so getting that checked on Monday. The doc was funny she saw the milk pouring outta his mouth and said "wow you have enough milk for quadruplets!" Haha

Oh Pickle! The girls are ADORABLE!!! <3

Wannabe those pics you've been posting just make me melt, he is so snuggly!!

I have no input on SA Fairyy...but I hope you figure it out! I'm patiently waiting for your TWW to be over LOL

Hi ladies,
Call me crazy, but I just read through ALL 325 pages over the past week. I came across this page by searching for TTC forums. I know you don't know me, and I feel weird saying I semi- know all of you. So let me introduce myself if I may. My name is April. I am 28 y/o. I am a mommy to two wonderful, handsome, and amazing boys. Jacoby is my oldest at 6 yo. He is such a special boy. He was born with a disability that has never been givin a definite diagnosis. Just a "general" feeding disorder (he was born without a gag/swallowing reflex and tube fed until 3 1/2) low muscle tone, and developmental delay. What an amazing ride/journey it's been with him. Eventually he beat all doctors imagined he wouldn't do and now walks, talks, eats, eats, and eats some more!! :) I ended up becoming pregnant when Jacoby was only 9 mos. Old. Boy was I scared, not only for myself, but how was it going to give both of them the love and attention each so badly needed...? Then their was the genetic aspect of it. The doctors had no answers for us so basically scared us into a statistic with 1 in 4 chance this would happen again. Whatever the outcome, I would be happy either way.... but just felt it unfair for another one of my babies to endure the same pain... Long story short, brother was born 9 mos. Later a happy and healthy boy. Tristan. He was such a good baby and GREATLY appreciated at that moment and time! Whew! Fast forward and my sweet baby is just a few days from his 5th birthday!!! :'( I can't believe how fast time has flown and now they will both be in school full time next month. It almost feels like my purpose as mommy slowly fades away with each passing day. I know I'm still "mom" but they just don't NEED me anymore.... lol
With all that being said, your stories have helped ease my mind and some fears about ttc. Both boys were welcomed surprises! :) So this is our actual first time really ttc. We are currently on our 2nd cycle and I am on CD14 and due to O any day now. I have been using opk's atleast once a day with all negatives so far. And also trying to BD eod. I don't temp, but I have been charting everything else on ff. I'm trying a SUPER relaxed approach at this this month, cause my body did some crazy stuff last month and I have no idea if it was very messed up or if it was a chemical. I just know NOTHING was normal about anything that occurred last month, and I was devastated when AF showed up, and I felt extremely ignorant for thinking I was in fact pregnant. I hope you don't mind me butting In..... I just felt invested and compelled... Everyones journey was amazing to read.

:hugs: Aww u r definitely welcome cobynttmom :happydance:. Wow what a journey u have been through. Glad everything worked out for u. All the ladies on here are fabulous as u will soon find out x

Welcome CobynTTmom to our lovely group :flower:
You had been through such a journey!

You read through all these 325 pages. Wow that's amazing! =D&gt;:D
Ladies here are very nice and supportive. This is the best group of ladies I have ever known through bnb. Love them all <3. We are glad that you have decided to be a part of our small bnb family. Hope you stick around. :dust:

Thank you fairyy and Dream for your welcoming responses!:happydance: I would definitely love to have someone to share this journey with as no one knows we are ttc. So being able to get things off my chest and out of my mind with women who know what I'm going through makes me happy. And yes, I read through ALL the pages! It was like a roller-coaster in the form of a book. I laughed, I cried, I held my breath, and I got excited when old members came back. Lol

You are my TTC buddy along with Miranda. I didn't get a chance to be bump buddy with other ladies. But they are all very supportive. I would have gone totally crazy without them. My TTC journey is very long and still going on. But I am glad to find support here. Hope we get BFP soon. :)

:happydance:Yay for TTC buddies!!:happydance::hugs: I all the luck and baby dust in the world to you two! :)

Welcome cobynttmom!

I'm more ntnp (not trying, not preventing) at the moment. I think AF is due Monday, but giving until next Friday to be sure since my cycles are still regulating.

Did you come off any type of bc? Don't be discouraged, it can take a few months ttc

Miranda- No, I made a choice years ago to never get on BC. I don't know why, but it scares the living daylights out of me. We have always used condoms instead. RELIGIOUSLY! LOL. :blush:

Also, as I am new to this site, any helpful tips? I'm lost. Lol. How do I start a journal?

From a desktop it's easier to navigate, I forget how to start a journal from a phone - there's a bunch of ttc forums and tww ones where people like to symptom spot and talk about what they've tried and what they think work

Hi cobynttmom! Welcome to the best group of ladies ever. As you have read, these girls have stuck by me and each and every one of us through absolutely everything. Not one of us has given up along the way. And I truly believe that this group is the reason I still have my sanity. We went quiet for a while (as you know, babies are time consuming) but I think everyone is slowly coming back! Nice to still have our TTC ladies battling on, Miranda ntnp and to have a newcomer that cares enough to read our stories. I hope you stick around lovely :)

Ps. Our thread is totally like a book! Ups, downs, losses, heartache, love, relationships, disappearance of our Lou, happy endings.. :haha:

Guys my first born (by 30 seconds, hehe) has started sleeping like this. I don't mind as we have Angel care sensor pads, but they haven't learnt to roll over properly, so she's laying on her arm. And also can't roll back. I'm worried her arm will lose circulation?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Miranda, I had you confused with Pickle as far as TTC!! Oh I feel silly lol I blame mommy brain ;)

April, welcome to our little bnb family!! I'm impressed you read thru all 325 pages too!! We've all definitely had quite a journey with ttc, but we've always been supportive of each other and it really helps to be able to talk here especially when you're not openly ttc.

As you've read, I just had my sweet boy on June 2nd and I just can't believe how fast time flies already! It's crazy exhausting and honestly nothing like I expected it to be! I love him to death but I do have moments I wonder if I'm dealing with some PPD...I get annoyed a lot with him, but also with OH. OH still drives me crazy (not in a good way) and I really struggle to see us together forever. I still haven't put my ring back on. I just don't know anymore. I absolutely HATE how he gets to sleep whenever he wants yet I'm up all hours of the day and night for my son. I feed him during the nigh and just roll my eyes and cry watching OH sleep peacefully while I struggle to stay awake to feed him for 15min, burp him for another 10min and then change his diaper...then wait for him to fall asleep and hope he won't clusterfeed in another few mins (an hour start to finish).

Anyways, welcome! So excited to be with you, Pal, and Miranda thru your journeys!! &#128150;

Pickle- Thank you! I just really felt a connection, and I seen most of you were still active so I had to write to see if I could join!!! :)

Wannabe- All of your stories were so captivating, I just couldn't put my phone down. Lol. My OH was actually starting to get a little frustrated that I was spending more time with it than him!!! Lol:haha: I kept telling him give me a little time so I could finish. :hugs:

Afm- I am now CD16 and still waiting on my +opk. I have had O pain for a few days now, but with no ewcm yet. And really no drive. Which usually I do. My CP is med. High, soft, and open. I'm starting to get a little worried I won't O. We have been BD'ING eod, except me and OH had a mild spat last night and just fell asleep....:nope: I was a little upset about that, but life goes on. Would dtd everyday for a few days be bad idea? I've read mixed reviews, so I don't really know.

On another note, today was slightly stressful. We went for a drive an hour outside of the city and on our way back we started to have fuel pump issues on my jeep!! :growlmad: After the first time breaking down on the interstate my OH was under the hood, and it slipped out of his hand and came crashing down on his head and he ended up busting his mouth open in multiple places on the engine frame!!! He collapsed on the ground and seemed a bit out of it for a second. Blood was gushing out and I lost my cool in front of my 4 year old. Dad ended up being ok and I calmed down, as it's been a while since ive been so scared like that. Daddy rescued us and fixed the truck and my baby boy was so ... good during the chaos and a brave little boy. After we were back on the road, he kissed my hand and called daddy Superman, me Super girl, and he was Batman!!!:happydance::cry::hugs:

Hope all you ladies are enjoying your sweet munchkins and your weekend! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Also, is there a way to save this thread so I don't have to keep searching for it? *Newbie probs*

Omgosh what a day u had. I would have been terrified as well . Glad he is k now.
Do you use OPK? Do you temp? I have heard that dtd every other day is better than every day. But after going on this journey, I have come to realise that anything is possible after all it only takes one.
I am not a computer wiz but if you add the site to ur favourite then you can always come back. I am sure some of the ladies will be able to explain better x

Cobyn- If you're on your phone, the easiest way is to go to your control panel, it should list any threads you've commented on, I have it set so when I start typing babyandbump that's what comes up.

Glad your oh is okay, how scary though! BD every day is only an issue if theirs low sperms count, healthy sperms levels it shouldn't matter as far as I know.

Wannabe - sorry to hear you and your oh are still having issues, it's really important to communicate your frustrations to him. Unfortunately because you're breastfeeding, not much can be done for feeding time unless you give the occasional bottle and just pump instead of feeding him, give your oh a chance to feed Xavier!

Pickle - I don't think laying on her side is an issue as far as circulation goes, my son sleeps like that half the time. I'm sure once she's rolling both ways it'll be far less stressful in her sleeping positions.

Pal - how are you?

Jessie - how are you doing?

DD and KK - how are your little ones and you?

Hope I didn't forget anyone!

AFM- AF I think should start today, I'm having some cramping...but my stomach has been so messed up the last few days so I can't tell if it's intestinal cramps or uterine cramps...I figure if af doesn't show by Friday I'll test, but not too optimistic this cycle, I kind of put a halt on BD right around O time because of my new job. I'd hate to start off getting pregnant right away, I'd feel too guilty

CobynTTmom: OMG what a scary situation you were in!! So terrifying!!
I am glad that you all are ok. :hug:

To get notification from this thread you can click on thread tools and then click on subscribe thread and then click on the first drop down box and choose for either instant, daily or weekly notification option. Hope this helps!

Keep doing opk's and bd eod to be safe. If you miss a day then don't worry BD the next morning or evening. You don't have to BD everyday. But you can if you want to :winkwink:
I am on Clomid and have been told to BD eod and when opk is positive.

Rebecca: Hope everything between you and OH is ok now.
Make some time to talk to him about how you feel about him not being helpful. I hope you both can resolve this issue quickly :hugs:

Miranda: You never know! What it all takes is one sperm to fertilize the egg. :) I also get confused and find it hard to distinguish between intestinal cramps and uterine cramps at times. I am excited for you.

Natasha: How are you hun ? Would love to see some pics of the kiddos if you are comfortable posting some pics.

KK, DD, Kerry, Jessie hope you all are doing great as wells as the little ones :hugs:

AFM: I had some cramping on 1dpo and 3dpo and it was AF type cramps. But nothing after that. Today is 7dpo. Oh this TWW is a long wait :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->