Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Cobyn- If you're on your phone, the easiest way is to go to your control panel, it should list any threads you've commented on, I have it set so when I start typing babyandbump that's what comes up.

Glad your oh is okay, how scary though! BD every day is only an issue if theirs low sperms count, healthy sperms levels it shouldn't matter as far as I know.

Wannabe - sorry to hear you and your oh are still having issues, it's really important to communicate your frustrations to him. Unfortunately because you're breastfeeding, not much can be done for feeding time unless you give the occasional bottle and just pump instead of feeding him, give your oh a chance to feed Xavier!

Pickle - I don't think laying on her side is an issue as far as circulation goes, my son sleeps like that half the time. I'm sure once she's rolling both ways it'll be far less stressful in her sleeping positions.

Pal - how are you?

Jessie - how are you doing?

DD and KK - how are your little ones and you?

Hope I didn't forget anyone!

AFM- AF I think should start today, I'm having some cramping...but my stomach has been so messed up the last few days so I can't tell if it's intestinal cramps or uterine cramps...I figure if af doesn't show by Friday I'll test, but not too optimistic this cycle, I kind of put a halt on BD right around O time because of my new job. I'd hate to start off getting pregnant right away, I'd feel too guilty

Yea me :cry: lol
I am fine though.

I'm a little all over the place today, sorry dream!!! Glad you're doing well though, how are the little ones? Is your little boy saying many words yet?

Pal - sending lots of babydust, I hope this is it for you! When do you plan to test?

So, I told myself I wasn't going to over analyze things this month during the tww.... but I'm already stressing myself out thinking I won't even have a chance at waiting this month.:blush:..... with that being said ff had my 6 days as follows 7th,8th,9th as the first 3 days, and the 10th,11th,12th as my most fertile days. Today being CD17. I have been using opk's since CD11, all having been neg. Today I used 2. One in early afternoon and one this evening. Every month my cm is unmistakable and abundant during ovulation. And it seems this month something is different. There is hardly anything there and my sex drive is low. Although I have been having "O" pain for a few days now, but seem like it's let up some today. I have been so excited about trying this month and today I feel my excitement is running out. My CP was high, soft, and open, and when checking this evening it's still high and open but feels as though it's firmer. Should I be worrying just yet? I did have a weird start to my Cycle last month. So I don't know if that may be contributing? I don't temp, so I'm out of luck in that dept. :wacko::wacko: I just want to have fun BDing... (we do) but I just want the pride there knowing I have a chance at creating life without some stress, if that makes any sense. Lol

Cobyn sometimes you just have the odd whacky cycle. I would just carry on bding and having fun! I would highly recommend temping, it answers pretty much everything, you do what you can until that one morning when your temp spikes and you know ov has happenened and you can relax, and also if it drops back down it kinda softens the blow giving you a warning of AF coming. Some people find it stressful, but I found it really helpful and I so wish I'd carried on temping when I did IVF as all I wanted on FF was to see my temp spiking up and up (meaning pregnancy) haha! Anyway, don't give up hope on this cycle, our bodies are just weird!

I've noticed from being on the forums over the past three years that sometimes your body will throw in some wonky cycles while ttc. My last three have been all over the place...I'm not even 100% what day to consider cycle day one, so I've no idea when o could of been. If I go by when I started spotting then today is day 2 of missed period, if I go by when the bleeding got heavier then Thursday will be day one. It can be a real rollercoaster.

Yes Cobyn cycle acts strange sometimes while TTC. You are more than safe by continuing BD. Don't worry.

Miranda you should count the day of full flow as day1.

It's just hard to decide because the day I started spotting was a very light flow but not enough to reach a liner, mostly just when I wiped, but definitely bright red and clots....and exactly 28 days from my last af...so part of me wants to go with that day as day 1, probably gunna end up testing tonight or tomorrow regardless, I can always tell my obgyn and let them decide

That's quite confusing Miranda.
Can't wait for you to test. Good luck :)

Part of me wishes I would have started temping, but because of the stress I was under last cycle and how awful my sleep patterns are (and how difficult it is for me to wake up) I was worried about the added stress and pressure. So I decided to add opk's this cycle to see if I could help pinpoint, but it doesn't seem like that's even helping. We missed out on BD'ing last night, so went ahead and dtd this afternoon, as that's what ff has me as o day. I did however take an opk this morning with fmu and both OH and I agree it's darker than they have been but not positive.

Miranda- fx for some good news for you!! ❤

Fairyy- How are things going for you?

Pickle- Thank you! I just wish I wasn't so high strung! Lol. It seemed way easier to deal with being pregnant when it came as a surprise! Lol

I think you are yet to ovulate. Watch closely for that positive opk. May be in next few days it will be positive.

I am doing good. Only 8dpo :wacko:

I tested this afternoon and got a bfp, I'm still letting it digest since I thought for sure af was coming.

A little anxious how it'll affect my new job, but overall happy. And Brett's happy too, he helped ease a bit of my anxieties.

Cobyn - maybe o is a bit delayed this cycle? Stress can do that, it's like the catch 22 of ttc, you stress because you want it to work out, but it doesn't work out because you stress. It's like a big game of Russian Roulette

Pal - any symptoms? I started having stomach troubles around 9/10 dpo and I know some woman start feeling stuff sooner. Sending baby dust!

How are the rest of you ladies?

OMG Miranda that's simply awesome. Congratulations :flower::happydance::dance:

How exciting! :)
Hope we get to be bump buddies this time around.

Post a pic.

Such a beautiful BFP :cloud9:

Any other symptoms Miranda apart from cramps ?
I don't have any symptoms :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Miranda!!! Congrats!!! What a BEAUTIFUL line!!! ❤❤❤❤

I am hopeful for a stress free next couple of days! I am excited for tomorrow, I am a freelance photographer, and one of my good friends is pregnant with twin boys and is being induced tomorrow morning. She asked me when she found out if I would photograph the births and I graciously accepted!!! ❤ In a few short hours I will photograph and witness my first live natural birth. (I had 2 c-section. Lol)

Omgosh I kinda knew u were prego mirandaprice. Congratulations hun x

Cobynttmom KK is a photographer as well.

Pal good luck hun x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats Miranda! Awesome news! Might have been a bit sooner than expected with your job and everything, but much better than having to keep trying and trying :)

Pickle- I feel incredibly lucky it didn't take longer then it did, but it's still a surprise since I really thought I was out.

Cobyn - I watched my sister give birth both times, it's such an amazing thing to watch, but really gross so I hope you have a strong stomach haha

Pal - my nipples were sore off and on, still are, but mostly gas and gas pains that feel very much like after is about to start. It's so hard to decipher pregnancy symptoms and pmsing symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->