Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Well, looks like my dreams of witnessing and photographing her twins is shot. They informed her she will be delivering in the OR... :/ Shucks!

Wow I missed a lot!

Miranda, huge congratulations hunny!! :hugs: I wouldn't worry about the new job. I'm sure everything will work out just fine!! :)

Cobyn- what a stressful day you had, glad he's ok! Sorry you can't photograph the birth...maybe newborn pics instead? :) as far as TTC I'd just BD whenever you are able to and feel like it. Ttc gets to be such a chore...just enjoy BD hun.

Fairy - I hope your ttc journey comessage to an end soon. You deserve a bfp so bad!! I'm rooting for you!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm going for my 6 week check up in a few hours. Gonna discuss all my concerns and hopefully get some answers.
Xavier got weighed on Monday and is now 10lbs4oz!! :) my big boy!

Well, looks like my dreams of witnessing and photographing her twins is shot. They informed her she will be delivering in the OR... :/ Shucks!

Awwwww :hugs: sorry u couldn't photograph the birth but like fairy said u can photograph the new borns instead x

Bummer you won't be able to photograph the birth, a singleton birth would of been a better chance, I imagine they have her in the or delivering incase they have issues and need to act quick.

I'm hoping so hard you get your bfp pal, it's long overdue for you! It's time we get to cheer you on

Thank you so much ladies :hugs:
This encouragement means a lot to me. :)

I hope so that I get a BFP with clomid else I am very hopeful that IUI will work. We won't go as far as IVF. It is damn costly here plus that's a lot for us both mentally, physically and monetarily. I believe God won't lead us to the path or situation which we can't handle. As far as we can go is IUI.

I am little worried. People who got BFP with clomid had some intense cramping when they ovulated and felt the ovulation but I didn't have that. I don't know if clomid is doing something positive for me. But I am hoping and praying for this cycle to work. I had some cramping but is on 1dpo and 3dpo. That can't be ovulation cramping.

Sorry Cobyn. I hope you can photograph the newborn twins instead.

How did the check up go Rebecca ?

Natasha will you be trying for your third soon ?

Everyone's body reacts differently to meds, the only true way to know if clomid helps you ovulate stronger is to be having it monitored by a dr, otherwise it's just a guess.

Pal just like Miranda said, the only time u can know for sure if you o'd on clomid or if clomid is working for you is if you are monitored. There are so many things to check for and doseage being one of them. What doseage are you on?

Pal just like Miranda said, the only time u can know for sure if you o'd on clomid or if clomid is working for you is if you are monitored. There are so many things to check for and doseage being one of them. What doseage are you on?

I am on 50mg the lowest dose as I ovulate without clomid. She prescribed it for a stronger ovulation as we are the case of unexplained infertility. Asked me to use opk and call her office if I don't get +opk. She just prescribed for only two cycles. Then mostly we are going for IUI with ultrasound and trigger shot and may be progesterone for luteal phase. But may need laparoscopy before that.

Well, I'm falling into a deep depression quickly :(

Got the baby ready, had my mom meet me, drove all the way to the docs (45min) only to find out the doc had to leave early so rescheduled for the 27th...effing 2 more weeks...

OH is pissing me off no matter what. I seriously have issues with him able to sleep when he's tired yet I'm up with a super alert wide awake baby. I'm beyond exhausted but still gotta tend to my son. Why does he get to do whatever whenever and I'm "stuck" with the baby myself? Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my son, but I hate having to be the only one raising him...I just started having crying fits again, too, just this week. I just want to feel normal again so I can truly enjoy motherhood but I guess it really wasn't at all what I expected...and if I had known OH would be absolutely no help then I'd have done things differently in the beginning...I'm seriously contemplating leaving OH. I just can't deal with his sloppiness and just looking at/listening to him pisses me off. I want to strangle him.

Please tell me life gets better...and I don't need to hear "all guys are like that" cuz no, I'm not going to put up with him anymore. It's NOT normal and it's NOT from the baby, the same issues are S.T.I.L.L there...

:cry:

Oh, and to add fuel to the fire, my tailbone/pelvis still hurts me a lot and I don't feel healed down there :(

He really should be helping wannabe, so you have every right to be angry and upset with him. As for the sleeping thing, I used to get really irritated when my husband got to sleep and I couldn't cause of the baby, even now sometimes I get mad about it cause James is a horrible sleeper some nights.

You really need to talk to him and bring all the issues to the table, in a calm setting would be best. Maybe write it all down and give him the paper. When I first started dating Brett he acted very selfishly a lot of the times, and I realized that was how he was raised and he didn't know any better. So one night I wrote it all out in a letter and gave it to him to read, after that he worked really hard to be more considerate of me and my needs and not just his own. He still has his bad moments, but he tries. I actually just exploded at him this week because he refused to change a poop diaper lol, hormones make even the littlest things seem like a big deal.

If you think you may have ppd, seeing a dr for help is a good start. But just try not to make any rash decisions about your relationship without really thinking it through. If you choose to leave him, you'll never truly leave him because now you have a son together...make sure he knows you need help.

Thanks Miranda. I've written him letters before but I think I'll try it again. I just can't continue being upset like this day after day. He knows what he needs to do, he just doesn't. The sleep thing I understand, it just irritates me regardless. Xavier needs me more since we're breastfeeding, but it'd be nice if OH was even "able" to wake at night...I try to wake him but he sleeps like a rock...I think THAT'S what gets me, just the fact that if I needed him he's pretty useless. I'm all on my own day and night.
I def think I have PPD because for one thing I've been struggling with depression and anxiety for years now, and since being pregnant I've been off my meds...and added to that OH not helping just really lowers my moods big time. I was so "excited" to go to the docs on Wednesday but now I have to wait 2 weeks more...I have my prescription on hand and am VERY tempted to just start them without this docs approval (got approved by another doc who prescribed them). I'm suffering bad when relief could be right there...

:hugs: Aww Wanabe :hugs:. Please don't suffer in silence. Talk to him and let him know how the whole situation is affecting u.

Sorry Rebecca that you are having a difficult time sweetie :hugs:

Make sometime to talk to him heart to heart in a calm setting. I keep you in my prayers hun.

I wish you could see the doctor soon and start your prescription!

I'm at work right now, so I'm gonna do a quick post then get back to everyone individually later. Well, it's CD23 and still no +OPK... :/ Last week I had O pains which have now subsided for the most part and cm isn't like it usually is during ovulation. I wish I had answers to my crazy body. Now that I'm having a wonky cycle, it gives me a little more ammunition to believe I had a chem. Pregnancy last month based on everything that went on at the end of my Cycle and now. I'd like to stay positive, but it's easier to just believe I'm already out this cycle. I know there is no way of knowing for sure unless I'm temping, but I believe my body is speaking volumes. Talk to you ladies soon! ❤

Miranda - OMG sop happy for you, congratulations!!

Hope the rest of you ladies are good.

Fairy- I hope it wont be long for your bfp, you really deserve it!! :hugs:

Cobyn- Hello!! These group of girls are amazing and will help you through the ttc ups and downs.

Sorry I don't come on here that often anymore, I do keep up to date with your journals though!

I am now 32 weeks pregnant, it is flying by, here is baba.

Love to you all xxxxxxx

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow jessieles 32 weeks already. Gosh that has really flown by. Did you find out what you are having? Beautiful scan btw x

Wow 32 weeks already? I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has flown, that's going to be one gorgeous baby!

Pal - is today test day? Fxd crossed for a bfp!!!

Cobyn: Sorry that you are having a wonky cycle.
Are you BDing every other day ? How long your cycles are normally ?

Jess: Happy 32 weeks hun :hugs:
I love your bump and scan updates. So so happy for you.

Miranda: How are you ? When is your first appointment ?

Natasha: How are you and the kids doing ?
Hope you are enjoying your new house :)

I have decided not to test early. I was cramping since Thursday. But yesterday I was cramping really bad. So made a decision to wait for AF.
Even DH was hinting to do a FRER :winkwink: and then he said may be pain is due to implantation. :haha: Who told him about all these stuff !!! he he

I am going to test tomorrow if there is no AF or spoting till evening I promise. :) Please keep me and DH in your prayers ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->