Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Babies develop at all different rates, James didn't start rolling consistently until closer to 6 months...it's not usually a bad sign if they do something then stop for a while.

Hi guys! How we all doing? Just swooping in to check in on you all :flower: how are the preggos? New mamas?

We are fine, not looking forward to going back to work in Jan.. Going to hate being away from the girls but might be able to afford to only work 4 days instead of 5 :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
Anyone know how to attach multiple photos? :coffee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
They are just the cutest pickle! It's hard to believe they'll be a year so soon already!

My pregnancy is going well, have my anatomy scan in just under 2 weeks!! We're gunna do a little gender reveal party with exploding golf balls :)

James was bitten on the face by another child Tuesday, it's much better looking now, but I was so upset when I found out and especially after I saw it in person. I took him to the drs the next day and they started him on antibiotics and an antibacterial cream for the bite. Turns out he had a double ear infection too, so good to be on the antibiotics. I think he may of spiked a fever today, so will be keeping an eye on him after he wakes from his nap...not really sure why he'd have a fever all the sudden, I assume the ear infections...but he's started the antibiotics so I can't imagine why it didn't prevent it. He's got a nasty sounding cough too, poor kid.

How is everyone else?

Thanks wannabe

Pickle ur girls are ever so cute x

Miranda I cannot imagine my child bitten by another. That is just awful. Hope he gets well soon.

Hope everyone else is k?

They are just the cutest pickle! It's hard to believe they'll be a year so soon already!

My pregnancy is going well, have my anatomy scan in just under 2 weeks!! We're gunna do a little gender reveal party with exploding golf balls :)

James was bitten on the face by another child Tuesday, it's much better looking now, but I was so upset when I found out and especially after I saw it in person. I took him to the drs the next day and they started him on antibiotics and an antibacterial cream for the bite. Turns out he had a double ear infection too, so good to be on the antibiotics. I think he may of spiked a fever today, so will be keeping an eye on him after he wakes from his nap...not really sure why he'd have a fever all the sudden, I assume the ear infections...but he's started the antibiotics so I can't imagine why it didn't prevent it. He's got a nasty sounding cough too, poor kid.

How is everyone else?

I hate James got bit :( Willow has started biting when she gets angry. She hasnt bit anyone but her daddy yet, mainly its biting whatever is close to her, as soon as she bites me im biting her back. Hopefully she phases out of it before it comes to that.

I hate he got bit too, it's mostly healed now thankfully.

He's got a nasty cold though, was running a fever Friday night through Sunday, seems a bit warm today but sent him to school anyway so if I don't have to take off I won't. I'm pretty certain it's from the ear infections...he's on augmenton, I figure once it's kicked in fully the fever should go. He's a bit cranky but acting normal otherwise

Bless him. Hope he gets well soon.
I can't believe u have ur anomaly scan in less than 2 weeks yikes. Bet you can't wait. Did you post ur scan pic from 12 weeks? I can't remember seeing it.

I forget if I did, I might of in my journal and not here. I'll see if I can find it on my phone still, I may have moved them onto my computer.

I'm so excited! A little over a week!

I'm so excited!!

We got our gender reveal exploding golf balls, tried the tester one out, it'll be perfect!

I'll have to upload a video to YouTube and link it here once we do the reveal next Sunday :)

Yay Miranda excited for your scan and reveal!! So sorry James got bit and is feeling unwell. Hope he recovers quickly!

Pickle they're getting so grown! Ahh! Beautiful

Hope everyone is ok, I'm still around. Started babysitting my friends 10month old which is very challenging seeing as she's dealing with separation anxiety so bad
Xavier is 4.5 months I can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->