Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

It's not for another few hours, my app is 4:30 pm est. I'll update sometime after 5, so around 10pm your time I think.

I will update as soon as I can though!

:wave: Hello everyone. Hope you are all good ? It's gone kinda quiet.

Pal how are you hun? Hope k?

DD haven't heard from you in a while, hope you are good and lil man is good too?

Wannabe how are you ? Hope things are much better btw u and ur oh? Hope lo is good as well?

Kk how are the kiddos? Hope k?

Miranda hope you had fun at ur reveal? Now you can start blue shopping....fun times

Pickle how are the girlies? Hope good?

Hope I didn't forget anybody :blush:

Afm well I am still very nauseous,still have the horrible taste in my mouth and let's not forget the excess saliva yuck. I am not a happy bunny. With my first pregnancy,they all stopped at like 15 weeks and with the second stopped at like 17 weeks. I am over 18 weeks and it is showing no signs of stopping Arghhhhhhhhh.

Rant over. Hope everyone is cool x

Happy 18 weeks dream! Hope you start feeling better soon, feeling nauseous all the time sucks! Are you finding out gender or staying team yellow with this baby since you already have one of each?

I had a massive yeast infection that was finally diagnosed, started monistat Tuesday night and already seeming much better. I go for another scan next week to get measurements they couldn't last week. Gunna ask them to verify she's still a girl hahahaha.

James is doing well, once he warmed up and realized he was getting lollipops he was so into trick or treating. Everyone kept saying how cute he was, makes me proud:)

How is everyone else? How'd halloween go? How are all the babies doing?

Feeling slightly better now almost 20 weeks. We will be finding out gender lol but we don't mind any. We just want to start throwing away some old blue stuff or old pink stuff.

Hope everyone is ok x

Is this gunna be your last one dream?

I've been slowing giving my sister all of James old clothe as he grows out of them for her son...now I know I'm having a girl I won't be accepting any of it back :haha:

I'm pretty certain this will be my last baby, for a number of reasons...but mostly because I can't handle the stress of another pregnancy if I end up with bleeding like I have had with this one...I still have spotting every once in a while, no real explanation to it as the sch I had is gone.

I think we've decided on a name: Alexis Ryan! Ryan is my grandmother's maiden/middle name and I love the idea of honoring her like that...she's getting up there in age and her memory is starting to go, makes me sad thinking about it.

I've been fighting off germs from James all week and woke up yesterday morning with a yucky cough..today I am soooo tired.

I can't believe you're almost 20 weeks dream! Between you and me I can't decide who's pregnancy seems to be going faster ;)

How is everyone else doing? How are all the babies?

Yea this is my last baby. My husband wants 1 more but I told him to go and win the lottery and then I might reconsider lol. I know right time is actually weezing by. U r going to be 22 weeks soon. Aww poor James, hope u both feel better soon. Lovely name for the baby and good thing honouring ur grandma. We have no real contenders for names yet. We will start thinking after scan.

Hope everyone else is k. It seems to be just u and I on here now lol x

James has bronchitis, he's on heavy duty antibiotics...the ped was talking about if he's not better in the next few days he wants him back in and possibly on a nebulizer :( hoping the antibiotics work. A little nervous I may if caught the bronchitis off him.

Do you have any inkling's as to what baby is?

I wouldn't worry about names, I had nothing until after we knew gender. And even then I wasn't sure, but kept circling back to the same name

Oh my. Poor James. I really really hate it when kids are poorly. I prays he gets well soon. I also hope u haven't caught it. As for instincts, I think girl lol

:happydance: I am 20 weeks today, halfway there. Very happy with this milestone so thought I'd share if there is anyone there :happydance: x

Congrats on pinkies Miranda! Sorry to here about lil' J-man :( hope he feels better asap.

Dream, fab milestone, that's about when I stopped feeling so damn ill:haha:

I have been a little lurker, not on purpose, but the second I try to post something my attention gets taken away by the monkeys. They're 10.5 months now, still not crawling but I have to accept that they will be 2 months behind in development plus all babies are different. Just a shame to see babies their age doing so much :shrug: but they are angels regardless :kiss: hope you're all doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_3729.jpg
    IMG_3729.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
Happy halfway dream!!! Seems impossible you've reached that milestone already!

Your girls are too adorable pickle! I wouldn't worry about crawling...James didn't learn to crawl until after he started walking :haha: I was told it's not a milestone most drs care about...it's more so the other things, like talking, walking, etc. I bet they'll be mobile in no time and then you'll be wishing they weren't ;)

James is doing much better, but my cold turned into bronchitis, so my obgyn phoned in antibiotics for me and I started those tonight. I was coughing so bad this morning I couldn't breathe, I was at the point I thought I may have to be rushed to the hospital, but thankfully I was finally able to catch my breath.

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks ladies. Poor u Miranda , hope you feel better.
Pickle all children are different and develop at different times. So don't worry about it at all. Oh my ur girls are cute x

We are team blue :blue:and hubby is absolutely over the moon. I am very very happy as well. But I was so sure it's a girl cos all the guesses on gender prediction section and ingender forum were 100% girl guesses and not 1 boy guess. So I was kinda convinced it's a girl lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->