Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

No pos opk just yet :(
Think the b vits brought it forward and regular then.. Boo. We bd last night anyways. For some reason my temp is rising lol.

Good luck ladies its time (nearly Lou) to catch those eggs!

Think the b vits brought it forward and regular then.. Boo. We bd last night anyways. For some reason my temp is rising lol.

I'm in the waiting game with you Pickle! I haven't done an opk today but I'm pretty sure it would be - if I did lol. I'm definitely getting some bd in tonight though! I wanted to last night but my it was my niece's bday and she wanted to spend the night with my dd. Well those girls stayed up way too late! Lol, definitely my own fault, but they were having fun :) I think she's staying tonight too, but they are for sure going to bed at a decent hour tonight, I am without a doubt not missing out on bd tonight!!! ;)

We did BD in the afternoon today @cd15, my opk looked like positive. Test line seemed a little thinner though in person. Used pre seed internally. DH thought it's my arousal fluid. ;) it felt good :)

But again there was some brown cm seen on my liner and when wiped in the evening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20

I'm in the waiting game with you Pickle! I haven't done an opk today but I'm pretty sure it would be - if I did lol. I'm definitely getting some bd in tonight though! I wanted to last night but my it was my niece's bday and she wanted to spend the night with my dd. Well those girls stayed up way too late! Lol, definitely my own fault, but they were having fun :) I think she's staying tonight too, but they are for sure going to bed at a decent hour tonight, I am without a doubt not missing out on bd tonight!!! ;)

You go gal, get some :sex: :winkwink:

We did BD in the afternoon today @cd15, my opk looked like positive. Test line seemed a little thinner though in person. Used pre seed internally. DH thought it's my arousal fluid. ;) it felt good :)

But again there was some brown cm seen on my liner and when wiped in the evening.

I think this is a positive :happydance:

Happy mother's day to you lovely UK ladies <3 our mother's day is in 2 months, but I'll celebrate twice :haha: I hope you all have a great day, and even if you don't have human babies (fur babies so count though ;) ), celebrate because you WILL have your babies :) lots of love to you ladies <3 &#9825;&#9829;

Fairyy- I also think that's a +. I'm glad you bd'ed :) I think you should bd one or 2 more days just to be sure though :) FX'ed!

My opk was almost + yesterday and a blazing + this morning, so I should o sometime between tonight and tomorrow night. I'm going to try and get one more bd in today or tomorrow ;) last night I gained a new appreciation for strawberries and whipped cream :blush: :haha:

Happy mother's day to you lovely UK ladies <3 our mother's day is in 2 months, but I'll celebrate twice :haha: I hope you all have a great day, and even if you don't have human babies (fur babies so count though ;) ), celebrate because you WILL have your babies :) lots of love to you ladies <3 &#9825;

Fairyy- I also think that's a +. I'm glad you bd'ed :) I think you should bd one or 2 more days just to be sure though :) FX'ed!

My opk was almost + yesterday and a blazing + this morning, so I should o sometime between tonight and tomorrow night. I'm going to try and get one more bd in today or tomorrow ;) last night I gained a new appreciation for strawberries and whipped cream :blush: :haha:

:haha: strawberries and whipped cream

mine was still positive this morning....... we might enter tww at the same time lol:happydance:

I'm gonna jump in and join you ladies on that pos opk today :happydance:

Hey everyone :) AF is due the day before Easter, plan on doing SMEP, using preseed, bbt charting, OPKs, and my normal supplements. Ovulation is due the week of 4/3-4/8. CD 2 here :) wish it would hurry up and get to my week of ovulation I'm so excited, it would be great to have an Easter BFP!

I know the feeling of waiting :coffee:...Horrible but time flies. Before you know it u r bding away in fertile week. Good luck hun xx

Thank you! Sometimes it's worse than the TWW lol :dohh:

Hey everyone :) AF is due the day before Easter, plan on doing SMEP, using preseed, bbt charting, OPKs, and my normal supplements. Ovulation is due the week of 4/3-4/8. CD 2 here :) wish it would hurry up and get to my week of ovulation I'm so excited, it would be great to have an Easter BFP!

I know the feeling of waiting :coffee:...Horrible but time flies. Before you know it u r bding away in fertile week. Good luck hun xx

Thank you! Sometimes it's worse than the TWW lol :dohh:

tell me about it lol

Whoo hoo on all the positive OPK's popping up!!! Go get your groove thangs on tonight :D

I'm gonna go get my grocery shopping on ;)

Today's opk result: test line is cent percent similar to yesterday's test. But hardly any ink left for reference line. So that means today's test is clear positive right. I think yesterday's test caught the beginning of the surge. I think Today is the"O" day for me.

Ladies it's BD time for all of us. :winkwink: :haha:

Happy, happy birthday to you Dream! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Fairyy- yes I would take today's as your true positive :)

Pickle- woo hoo! See, nothing to worry about ;) I think your body is getting back on track! :happydance:

Kk- I'd definitely rather be getting busy than grocery shopping ;)

How are you preggo ladies feeling?

Miranda- did you have your scan hun?

Miranda- I just stalked your journal and congrats on your little man! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->