Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Hi ladies. Can I join? I am due for AF week after easter so not quite in line with thr rest of you. Big congrats dreambaby so happy to see a BFP on this thread. So yesterday I got a positive opk morning and afternoon and only BD on Saturday twice morning and night. Also had some pretty significant pain in my right side last night so not sure if this will be a good month for me or not. Good luck to everyone else.

Hi ladies. Can I join? I am due for AF week after easter so not quite in line with thr rest of you. Big congrats dreambaby so happy to see a BFP on this thread. So yesterday I got a positive opk morning and afternoon and only BD on Saturday twice morning and night. Also had some pretty significant pain in my right side last night so not sure if this will be a good month for me or not. Good luck to everyone else.

Welcome! Bding sat was good timing..good luck!! ✨🌟💫

Thanks baby love and welcome. Just like ivz said u r definitely in chance. It only takes 1 . Good luck x

Totally used my last test and I'm only around 8/9dpo lol. I have issues!

Hi baby love! Welcome :) and I agree, it only takes one time!

I'm having sore bbs and mild cramping this cycle, which is quite different from my usual. But our bodies LOVE to play tricks on us during the TWW! I'm kind of glad I'm out of tests, it will force me to wait till I'm late lol.

I'm taking a test on Easter Sunday, which is 4 days before AF is due, but I just can't help myself!

I think I'm doing some MAJOR symptom spotting, lol! Last month was our first time ttc and we got a bfp, but it ended in miscarriage at about 5 weeks. I always thought pregnancy symptoms were sore boobs and being super nauseous, but neither of those happened to me. I had everything else though - cramping, bloated, gassy, thirsty, sneezing/runny nose, super tired but also insomnia, and lots of feeling dizzy.

We didn't wait for af before we tried again (this cycle), and I am feeling most of those symptoms again, but I'm not sure if it's just all in my head this time since now I know what it feels like! The major issue I'm having is EXTREME bloating and cramping that feels like gas pains in my lower abdomen, but the cramps don't go away if I have a bowel movement or pass gas. Last cycle when I got a BFP it was 4 days before AF was due and the line showed up instantaneously and was super dark, so I'm hoping if I am preggers this cycle it will show up early again, so I'll be poas on Sunday morning before I gorge myself in chocolate!

FX for every this month!

Hi Ladies

Hope its ok if I join this thread im really new to this site and still trying to figure it out! Just want some advice really af is due easter Monday, and I have been having some strange symptoms the last few days so I did a test yesterday (9dpo) which looks like a faint positive but im really confused as today I tested and the line is very faint not as dark as yesterdays don't know what to think really ahhhhh :wacko: ive included the picture of the darker one your advise is welcome xxxx

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 21
I'm taking a test on Easter Sunday, which is 4 days before AF is due, but I just can't help myself!

I think I'm doing some MAJOR symptom spotting, lol! Last month was our first time ttc and we got a bfp, but it ended in miscarriage at about 5 weeks. I always thought pregnancy symptoms were sore boobs and being super nauseous, but neither of those happened to me. I had everything else though - cramping, bloated, gassy, thirsty, sneezing/runny nose, super tired but also insomnia, and lots of feeling dizzy.

We didn't wait for af before we tried again (this cycle), and I am feeling most of those symptoms again, but I'm not sure if it's just all in my head this time since now I know what it feels like! The major issue I'm having is EXTREME bloating and cramping that feels like gas pains in my lower abdomen, but the cramps don't go away if I have a bowel movement or pass gas. Last cycle when I got a BFP it was 4 days before AF was due and the line showed up instantaneously and was super dark, so I'm hoping if I am preggers this cycle it will show up early again, so I'll be poas on Sunday morning before I gorge myself in chocolate!

FX for every this month!

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage xox. Good luck this month! I hope you get a early BFP and celebrate with chocolate! ✨💫🌟 baby dust...oh and who knows what "pregnancy symptoms" really are..seems like a lot of them are in hindsight anyway

Hi Ladies

Hope its ok if I join this thread im really new to this site and still trying to figure it out! Just want some advice really af is due easter Monday, and I have been having some strange symptoms the last few days so I did a test yesterday (9dpo) which looks like a faint positive but im really confused as today I tested and the line is very faint not as dark as yesterdays don't know what to think really ahhhhh :wacko: ive included the picture of the darker one your advise is welcome xxxx

WELCOME! Looks like a faint positive to me!! I'm not sure about it being darker and then lighter the next day..unfortunately I haven't had any experience with BFP's yet..hopefully someone else can be more help ..maybe take another test to check...faulty test?? but I've read/heard that a positive is a positive even if it's faint. GOod luck!! 💫✨🌟 keep us posted!

WELCOME! Looks like a faint positive to me!! I'm not sure about it being darker and then lighter the next day..unfortunately I haven't had any experience with BFP's yet..hopefully someone else can be more help ..maybe take another test to check...faulty test?? but I've read/heard that a positive is a positive even if it's faint. GOod luck!! 💫✨🌟 keep us posted![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply Ivz Im going to try again tomorrow but don't have much hope im thinking it could be a false positive which is horrible as you get your hopes up but oh well onwards and upwards. I will update either way.

Wishing everybody else luck with their BFPs :flower:

Hi ladies, i've been MIA for the last little while! congrats to the BFPs!

Sorry ladies who were got by the :witch: FX for next cycle!!
Looks like I'll Probably be seeing you in the next cycles thread as well, I am 13DPO, I had Spotting 7dpo-9dpo only when i wiped and dull cramping (hoping it was implantation bleeding).... I took a FRER today and it was a BFN :sad1:
So I doubt If i take any other tests it'll be positive, I have super irregular/non exsistant periods so i'm not sure when/if AF will show... Looks like we may be headed to IVF.

GOOD luck to you ladies still in the running! I'm still hopeful you will get your BFP's!! :dust:

Hi ladies, i've been MIA for the last little while! congrats to the BFPs!

Sorry ladies who were got by the :witch: FX for next cycle!!
Looks like I'll Probably be seeing you in the next cycles thread as well, I am 13DPO, I had Spotting 7dpo-9dpo only when i wiped and dull cramping (hoping it was implantation bleeding).... I took a FRER today and it was a BFN :sad1:
So I doubt If i take any other tests it'll be positive, I have super irregular/non exsistant periods so i'm not sure when/if AF will show... Looks like we may be headed to IVF.

GOOD luck to you ladies still in the running! I'm still hopeful you will get your BFP's!! :dust:

Really hope it was implantation bleeding for you! I'm waiting for O due to a long cycle last month. Sending you good vibes mckpedro!

Hi Ladies

That is a super dark positive for an ic at 9dpo, mine at 10 dpo was lighter than that. I would go get a frer to confirm and I bet u , u will have a much nicer line. Good luck and congrats xx

How is everyone doing today? Hope u ladies don't mind me hanging around? Good luck to the ladies still in tww and hope u all get ur bfps and to the ladies that have already been caught by the witch, may this be the last time that u come face to face with that hag. Good luck and baby dust to all xx

How is everyone doing today? Hope u ladies don't mind me hanging around? Good luck to the ladies still in tww and hope u all get ur bfps and to the ladies that have already been caught by the witch, may this be the last time that u come face to face with that hag. Good luck and baby dust to all xx

Hello! I'm good bding all day err day lol! Burning out a little but really trying to enjoy it and make this mission happen! Waiting for O..should be soon judging by cm..I stopped opks this month since i never got a real positive..felt like I wasted them with bad timing. I definitely want you to stick around! Keep us posted! How are you feeling? You must be so excited! Baby dust to all the ladies and happy dust to you dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->