Mistletoe Babydancers

im_mi

Crunchy mama!
Reaction score
soooo its december already! heres to lots of xmas :bfp: 's! :wine:

lets hope we wont be allowed that wine soon!

for those of you who dont know me, my name is Imogen and i am trying for baby #2. i have a 21 month old son who is the light of my life :cloud9: DH and i have been married for almost 3 months and together for 5 years, on cycle 3 of trying after a chemical last cycle. praying for a sticky one this time!

coooeeee im_mi..here i am..... lets hope this is our lucky thread.....

oh i too hope we wont soon be allowed those glasses of vino...

for any new ladies joiningus...

i am laura, i am ttc#7 ( i know you think i am mad) , we thought we had finished withour days of having babies, but this past year we were totally shocked and suprised to findout we were expecting, sadly we lost our little man at 17 weeks, and this made us realise we would like to try for another.... we have since had an early mc....
we have decided we will ntnp this cycle ....and take it from there...

im_mi,i will send you the recipe Lisa and I used, she was a sweet and e mailed it to me.... its lovely, i didnt make it myself before ever, andi am really pleased i did.....i will send it to your fb love

hopefully the other girls will come on over ad we can have a little xmas ttc party.... sending lotsa loobi love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey you two:hugs:....I'm here:wave:

Hopefully there will be lots of new ladies joining us....the more the merrier!:hugs:

I'm Lisa, I'm 29 years old and happily married to my best friend. We have a 4yr old son and are desperate for a little sister/brother for him.
We've been on the ttc rollercoaster for 16 months now....really hoping to get off soon with a magical and super sticky :bfp:

Im_mi~ Thanks for starting this one babe:thumbup:
Picking up from the previous thread I get the results on friday when I go and see the GP. I'm armed with questions and determined to get answers:hissy::rofl:
How did you get on today sweets?

Loobi~NTNP sounds a fab idea Hun....I'd be tempted to take the approach myself if I could trust my body to behave itself:dohh::rofl:

Hope you're both having a good evening:hugs: xxx

morning girls...
how is everybody today....????
i am half way thru my ironing.... just having a little sit beforei knock on with the rest...just had a little morning :sex: haha....so i layed on sofa with my legs in the air for a little while :haha: so much for the ntnp..... what am i like...????

i dont think i o'd yet.... i wasnt sure when it would happen after the last one amazing me and coming , so i had a 28 day cycle... i been trying ( without 100% success) to not use the opks either...just trying to go by my ewcm and the little pains i usually get when its about to happen... i thought it may have doneyesterday, but the today i am not sure if i still have the niggly felings...we shall see... i managed to, without makinghim feel to stressed....get DH to :sex: sunday, monday , and so far today..... so i will just keep it up and hope for the best.. :haha:

hey, igave a friend of mine some of my mincepies, she text me saying they were amazing and my pastry was the best she has ever tasted...I was like a Pig in S**T, so delighted with myself ...... i am glad i didnt make a huge batch though, cosi would have kept eating them, i only made 8..... so pleased with the mincemeat though..THANK YOU LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anwya, here i go, sending so much loobi hugs..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello!!

my name is katy & im 27 & we have been ttc number 2 for 16/17 mths now. I am currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid. I have a wonderful husband, we got married july 08 and would love to give our beautiful daughter a brother or sister very soon! Due to ov next week and due af 23rd dec!! x

xx

hi ya new to this forum and first thread!!
im 28 ttc number3 4 days till ovulation so we are busy trying. fingers crossed i will be :test:ing around the 17th thats if the :witch: does turn up!
really hope i get a :bfp: as planning to put the result in my OH cracker on christmas day
best of luck to everyone and hope to get to know you all better x

oooooooo i so hoping for a christmas BFP im ttc again after miscarriage in august on cycle 3 ... hope we get lots of bfps

welcome, dancing katie, louise and that girl.....

all quiet in here today... i been so busy, i did all my ironing, then i blitzed the girls room, and found anothermountain of washing...grrrrrr......

Bumbleb...where are ya??? hope you are ok petal...

lisa.. hope you are alright lovey...
Im_mi..... whatya up to today...

I hope Jenny is ok.....has anyone heard from her???

jlove... how did you get on making up your new resume.???

right i gotta run...its parent teacher meetings at the girls school today, i am off to see Kya's teacher then Gaz going to see Cordy's later on... see ya all later..

big loobi hugs all round
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay girls im glad you found it! and welcome to all of the new ladies too :)

Loobs thanks for messaging me that recipe! i found that one, amongst others, online and i didnt know which one to try! ill definitely do that delia one now, as its been tried and tested by you guys :D i daren't make them too far before xmas though or they will all be gone!!!

i weighed myself this morning and i am horrified by the number :( Really have to start making more effort to lose weight. I cant believe how much i bloated out during the brief pregnancy last cycle!

Starting to approach O now and i am nervous tbh. I want to 'try' but i dont want to lose another bean!

bless you bet thats hard!! wishing you all the best for this month hope its a sticky bean xx

im_mi ..... i send you a big hug, i know how you are feeling right now...and it is so hard , i wish you werent having to feel this pain..

my due date is this time next week, and i am trying so hard to not think bout it too much, especially after the WORDS gaz and i had on friday night.. but its just not that easy.... i look out of my window at his little garden, and whilst it is a comfort to me to havehim out there, at the same time, i just think how he shoudnt be out there , he should be here with me, getting ready to come into the world.... life is cruel sometimes....

you are a young, healthy , beautiful woman and your house will be full of little Imogens,

i would just be so happy if i got a sticky bean for xmas.....

anyway my lovelies... i will sign out for now.... chin up poppet.... sending you lots of love
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey Everyone...:hugs:
:hi: to Katy, That Girl and Louise....looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing you all lots of luck on the :bfp: mission with lots of :dust:

Im_mi...It's only natural to have those fears babe:hugs:....but I'm sure Loobi is right in that you'll have a houseful of Lil Im_mi's running about the place:hugs:

Loobi...:yipee: for lots of lurvin sweets:thumbup:.....think the legs in the air thou....maybe a bit of a give away:winkwink:
You put me to shame....I keep glancing at it in the fridge but that's as far as I've got with it:dohh:
As for Jenny...I haven't heard from her sweets....I hate it when people just disappear like that....I worry about them...it's the same as twinmad. Hope they come back online again one day.

Erin....How's it all going sweets? I hope you have a list as long as your arm of places to send your resume hun....and that something stress-free and wonderful turns up soon:hugs:

Well as for me girls I've been naughty on the food front today so feeling a bit cross with myself....as well as confused cos the light bleeding that started yesterday after my hour on the wii fit stopped shortly after and has just been a tiny bit of brown spotting today:dohh:....take a peek at my charts for me please....I'm sure there is no way that anything about the chart this cycle is looking positive my temps are so low by comparison but who knows maybe that's what it needs to look like...the others as wonderful as they appear haven't brought any luck so.....????? The Welshrose saga continues....it's like a blinking soap opera...lets hope the doc has the remote on friday and can change the channel:dohh::rofl:

Heaps of :hugs: and Ooooodles of Love xxx

Hi girls!

Well, I've been casually looking around for jobs. I was invited out to lunch by my coworkers today which I thought was nice, so I went. I was hoping maybe I could reconnect with them and maybe reconsider....but not so much. I just know now that it is the right thing to do....to move on. I haven' touched my resume yet, I think my first goal is to figure out what I want to do in the mean time. I need to figure out which job will be right for me. I think this job search may take about a week or two, but I hope to be giving my 2 weeks notice by Christmas, and leaving everyone high and dry. They deserve it. I plan on doing this right.....give 2 weeks, then I can apply for my old position that I was happy with if it becomes available. I'm going to not really try and not prevent this month, just because I have all this crap going on. I don't need too much stress building up. I was able to catch up with some old friends today, so I was able to talk it out.

I woke up with a Stye on my eye this morning and it HURTS!!! I'll give it a few days, and then go get some antibiotics if it gets worse. I've never had one of those, and it sucks.:growlmad:

Alrighty guys, I'm going to be busy the next day, but I'll be able to catch up with everyone on Friday. I just needed to vent to my keyboard again. Thanks for listening!

Hope all is well!:flower:

laura, thanks for the support hun :hugs: i wish there was something i could say to ease your pain and anxiety about little Jarrod's due date. its so heartbreaking hun. Have you thought at all about how you are going to mark the day? xoxoxo

Lisa, i really hope they have some answers for you hun. Its so scary and worrying when our bodies dont do what they are supposed to. I hope that there is something they can do for you hun, im sure there is it's amazing what they can do these days. If you dont mind me asking, did you have any trouble conceiving Callum? and thank you for your support xoxoxo

Erin, my friend had a baby today and named her erin!!! i think thats a good luck charm for ya :)

Had a boring night at work tonight. I was supposed to be going out with a few friends this saturday night but i am working and no one will help me out and cover my shift!!! :( really hoping something comes up soon. I really want to enjoy what social time i have left before i cant go out anymore :laugh2:

oh, and louise, thank you ever so much for your kind words xoxoxox

yay we have a new thread :happydance:

well i'm meant to ovulate today but my opk's are blank so looks like clomid isn't going to give me the 28 day cycle i hoped it would :cry: i'm hoping that maybe i will ovulate in a few days time but who knows!

i've put my christmas tree up, looks so pretty. i want something over my fire place but we are skint now until pay day so i will have to be patient. i'm christmas shopping next thursday, can't wait :happydance:

how is everyone? sorry i haven't been on here much, rylee is more settled now so i get some time to myself at last xxx

you might have just missed your surge, hun? some people only have a very short one. ive NEVER had a +opk, EVER. and ive peed on a lot of them :lol: is your body giving you any signs that you are ovulating?

i don't think i have ovulated, i'm pretty good at knowing when i have coz my boobs end up so sore but this time nothing! really fed up now, was so excited about the stupid bloody clomid & now i feel deflated....again! :cry:

Hey Everyone...:hugs:

I've just got back from the docs and my blood test results. My progesterone was 0.3:cry:.....so definately no way that I've ovulated this cycle. I'm so fed up with it all, out of the last 43 days I've had 18 days of random spotting and still no sign that the :witch: is going to arrive. I just want to get her out of the way now:hissy:
He's given me a blood test form with about 5 different baseline tests on which I'm hoping to do when the stupid witch gets here. He's also referring me back to my gyne again.

Hayley~sorry you're feeling down to chick....think it could be virtual hot chocolates all round at this rate:hugs: I'm glad Rylee is settling in ok now.

Erin~Hope that job search is going ok hun:hugs:

Im_mi~How are you doing Babe? And of course I don't mind you asking....no problems conceiving Callum....2nd month of trying....tiny bit of spotting at 10wks and then a fab pregnancy until 30wks when he arrived:shock:

Loobi....How's it all going Lovely? Any signs of O going on?:hugs:

Louise~ Whereabouts are you in your cycle Hun?

Bexx~Where are you chick?....haven't heard from you in a while:hugs:

Heaps of Love and :hugs: to all xxxx:flow:xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"