Mistletoe Babydancers

she stole my nieces dummy haha, i couldn't stop laughing!

Attachments

• naughty.jpg
    naughty.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
:shy:....New Team started Girls....God I hate doing that first post:dohh:.....Just hoping and praying that you'll join me now!

Glad Rylee has settled in Hun....welcome to the world of odd socks and muddy paws!:rofl: I'll pop and have a look at the new pics later:hugs:

Are you still doing opks?

hi hayley morning everyone :hugs:

lisa i had to :haha: when you said your not going to look for signs today i did that non stop last month and promised myself i wouldnt do its this time :dohh:
last night and this morning i have had cramping i havnt noticed it before so hope its not more head games!!! would that be about right to have thats kind of pain in my cycle??
dont think i can do anymore :sex: getting boring :haha: glad the OH cant read this

going to have a lazy sunday, sorry to those who are working :flower:

love the photo :rofl:

Morning girls, and hello Hayley thanks for making me feel welcome. Sorry to hear about your loss in August 08 you must of been devastated to get pregnant first time by the sounds of things and then to have it taken away from you so quick and now find yourself on clomid. You must be very strong and I wish you so much luck.

I havent had my surge yet, which I am pleased about as DH would not play ball last night, I was fuming!! But I dont wanna put to much pressure on him, he has promised me tonight and I am gonna sit down with him today and tell him he has to make himself available to me for the next 3-4 days, lol!!! I dont think I ovulate on day 14 anyway, morelike cd15,16 or 17 some months as my cycle on average is about 30 days, even though sometimes I do have a bang on 28 day. I havent had any cramps yet but CM is definately increasing. I will POAS at 2pm and 8pm today. Normally after I have ovulated I get really sore boobs until AF which is a sign for me I have ovluated.

Can you believe my kids are still in bed, its 10:40? they must take after there dad, lazy monkeys!lol!! Its nice to have the peace and quiet before all hell breaks loose, its like the calm before the storm!!!lol!!!

Not doing much today, just chillaxin and will keep checking back on here later. Take care xxx

:flower:Hey girls!

Well, we didn't get our tree yesterday b/c it was raining and cold. I think we may try to go tonight or tomorrow night.

I think I'm going to be O'ing soon. So probably going to try and BD tonight and tomorrow......I'm just so tired lately because of everything at work. TTC is not first on my priority list.

Tomorrow I'll have a longer post. I'm running out the door right now to go get my car from Friday night. We got a little drunk and had to take a cab home. Needless to say I felt like crap yesterday.
Ok, have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->