Mistletoe Babydancers

thats really good your more clever than me wouldnt know where to start!! i take it you girls have known each other for a while? its really lovely to see that great friendships can happen on here x

Thank-you hun....It's just messing around really....and not that clever cos I can never get the links to work:dohh::rofl:
I really hope you'll be staying with us.
We've been together since October and speaking for myself....it is amazing how much you really get to get care about people on here. I joined BnB just over a year ago now and have made some amazing friends....friends that I feel just as close to as non-virtual ones.
:hugs: :flow::hugs:

Sorry Loobi I forgot to say that it's supposed to dry up within a day or two of O....are you still getting it?....Mine's come back!:yipee::winkwink:

Heya girls, sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't written anything in this thread and so it hasn't notified me of new messages lol. Good thing Lisa gave me a nag. :D

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Becky and I got my BFP a few weeks ago after meeting up with the girls here. For some bizarre reason, they want me to stick around lol. :D

Lisa, I prefer the pink banner as I've got so much stuff in my sig already lol. I'll have to do some re-organising anyway as I think I've used up my sig allowance.

Glad to hear you're all doing well and fx as always that you'll be joining me soon. :hugs:

Awww Yay Bexx!:hugs:.....
As for why we want you to stay....The new banner says it all!:hugs:

How have things been?....hope our fav lil munchkin is doing ok and behaving:hugs::laugh2:

Now, my clever friend how on earth do I add a banner link (the pink one) into a post so I can go and do a thread?????:help::rofl:

i would loved to stay thanks!! thats so lovely to be a click away from some great friend on here. well got to go and think of something for tea speak soon xx

Pop the following code into your sig where you want it to appear: :)

PHP:
[IMG]https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/889/43310728de6dfc2m3.jpg[/IMG]

I'm unfortunately feeling rather crap today (though I'm sure munchkin is having a blast in there). Have had severe nausea the last two days and since last night I've had stretching sensations in my abdomen which leave me feeling like someone has given me a good beating from the inside. I'm starving hungry but the sight of food makes me gag lol.

Seems my moods are finally being affected as well. I'm actually crying at the moment as hubby has just gone to work and I desperately didn't want him to. He's already taken a few days off over the last couple of weeks for me, but he's worried work will get annoyed if he does it any more. Oh how I wish men could take pregnancy sick leave like we can lol.

Anyway, that all sounds a bit miserable doesn't it? I am always grateful for the LO growing inside me even if she/he does make life a bit of a rollercoaster. :D I heard the hb again a couple of days ago, it never fails to amaze me. :)

Aww no Bexx...:hugs:....I know only a small consolation but 2nd tri is so close now for you...and it will all settle down:hugs:....keep that chin up!

How did you get that code hun?

xxxx:hugs:xxxx

soooo its december already! heres to lots of xmas :bfp: 's! :wine:

lets hope we wont be allowed that wine soon!

for those of you who dont know me, my name is Imogen and i am trying for baby #2. i have a 21 month old son who is the light of my life :cloud9: DH and i have been married for almost 3 months and together for 5 years, on cycle 3 of trying after a chemical last cycle. praying for a sticky one this time!

Hi girls, mind if I join you? I am Clare, 33 and I already have 2 kids, Ella 8 and Callum 6, we are trying for our 3rd and this my 4th cycle. My af was on 24 Nov, currently CD12, cycle ranges from 28-32. This month I am gonna do things different and have started using OPK's although have not picked up any surge yet and possibly wont for a few more days, however we BD Thursday and will do again tonight. I am gonna do every other day until surge and the 2 or 3 days on the trot...I hope!!! Dont wanna wear the DH too much, lol! CM started to increase on Thursday night. I am not gonna check my CP as I did that last month and to be honest a complete and utter waste of time.

I am so hoping for my BFP before Xmas, hubby keeps asking me what I want for Xmas I just reply a baby, as nothing else matters. I am surrounded by babies and pregnant women and it really is getting me down so I have everything crossed not just for me but for all of us girlies on here. Once in the TWW it will be great to symptom spot and drive each other mad, lol!!

One question, after you have an positive OPK then what day would you class as the first day past ovulation?

The last couple of months I have had the O cramps and EWCM so thats when I have been BD but I do think I ovulate late, I did last month in the end and missed it by a day or two, was gutted! But hey ho, lets see how we get on this month.

Take care girls xxxx

:hi: Clare...:hugs:
Of course we don't mind if you join us hun.....the more the merrier:yipee:

I'm Lisa and our son is also called Callum:winkwink:....about to turn 5 three wks after christmas.

I think they say that you usually O within 48hrs of a positive opk...personally I've always O the day after the positive but everyone is different I guess.
Hope you get that :bfp: wish come true soon hun:hugs:

Hi Lisa

Thanks for making me feel welcome, I have just read every post on this thread, lol, just so I can try and get to know you all a little better. Its so lonely doing this on your own and its great to have ladies that you can talk to about anything, and I mean anything!lol!!

You have a son called Callum too, cool, my one is driving me up the wall at the minute, can I have this can I have that, I am surprised he is not the size of a house the amount he eats!!!lol!!! Ella's the opposite as she hardly eats and has celiac disease which means she cant eat gluten. Its very hard with her.

In regards to OPK's what I might do is perhaps the day after the surge count it as my O day, but I will see what EWCM is like and cramps, but then saying that I had cramps for most of my TWW last month! I hate bodies, they are so confusing!!!lol!

Looking forward to lots of chats and advice with you girles, speak later xxxx

welcome clare just a quick reply too say hello and hoping you bfp for xmas like you i have 2 children already not much different in age 9 and 6 but still just as excited this time round!!
hope to speak again soon xx

Hi Louise, thanks hunnie, lets hope we all get what we want for Xmas, lots of baby dust to all!!!!!! I am well excited, sometimes I think did I leave too much of a gap but then I think well I will have more time to spend with the new addition as both are obviously at school, I just want it to happen!! I am only 2 days behind you so thats cool!! Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah we can look after each other when the 2ww comes.
like you i feel like the gap is quite big this time but what with them both at school i have more time on my hands!! cant wait xxx

Awww Loving the PMA girls....keep it coming:rofl:

Clare....I completely understand about confusing bodies....esp this month....:dohh:
Really hoping that my body sorts itself out and I can join you girls in the tww soon.
I have my ewcm back and a few twinges going on but as the other girls know....we've been here a couple of times before already in this cycle:dohh: Hoping for no spotting and a big temp rise tomorrow!

Where are the rest of the girls....:shrug:....hope you're all having a fab weekend:hugs:

I've just finished watching X-factor.....anybody have any preferences?
I've just voted for Danyl and Joe....a couple of times....before DH demanded the t.v controls so I could press red no longer:dohh::rofl:
Who are we predicting Bexx? I hoping Stacey goes out but failing that based on performances I think it would have to be Olly.

Big :hugs: and Oooodles of Love xxx

Awww Loving the PMA girls....keep it coming:rofl:

Clare....I completely understand about confusing bodies....esp this month....:dohh:
Really hoping that my body sorts itself out and I can join you girls in the tww soon.
I have my ewcm back and a few twinges going on but as the other girls know....we've been here a couple of times before already in this cycle:dohh: Hoping for no spotting and a big temp rise tomorrow!

Where are the rest of the girls....:shrug:....hope you're all having a fab weekend:hugs:

I've just finished watching X-factor.....anybody have any preferences?
I've just voted for Danyl and Joe....a couple of times....before DH demanded the t.v controls so I could press red no longer:dohh::rofl:
Who are we predicting Bexx? I hoping Stacey goes out but failing that based on performances I think it would have to be Olly.

Big :hugs: and Oooodles of Love xxx

Gosh you have such a long cycle, I dont know how you have the patience!!! Fingers crossed for you hun, I dont to temping, I wake at random times so it would be hard. On a normal month how long is it then and normally when do you O?

X-Factor, hmm, bloody difficult, I love Olly is gorgeous and such an entertainer and would love to see him win. However Joe is superb but is not a man, lol!!! too much of a boy!!! Danyl is fab too but theres something about him, and I think Stacey will go as she sang poorly in her first song!

Speak to you all later girlies, I am loving this thread its so active!!! xxxxxx:hugs:

I know what you mean about Joe, bless him:awww:
I've never been fussed on Stacey:nope:
There is something about Danyl but I think vocally he's better than Olly....who is a cutie:winkwink:........You're right a tough one!:dohh::rofl:

Ahhh my cycles....usually are between 26 and 31 days long....with O normally between cd15-cd20....:rofl:.....don't ask about this cycle hun:dohh: Last month I spotted from O to the :witch: so took some wild yam tablets during last months LP, I'm convinced that has resulted in this cycle:dohh: It is frustrating and half the time I'm praying for the :witch: just so it will end and I can start a fresh:dohh:

:hugs:

I bet you have got through loads of POAS, it must be so frustrating, I have taken herbal things in the past and my body never agreed with them, I stay away. My period went on a day or two longer this month and I found that weird/annoying let along CD44!!! I bet your climbing the walls!! I feel for you hun! I take it you are still BD, if you are I bet you are knackered!! Your not on any other different medication perhaps? Stressed? That delays ovulation I think. Are you getting any cramps or sore boobs? very weird.
hugs hun x

Morning Everyone:hugs:

Erin....Hope that tree is looking gorgeous babe! What else have you been upto this weekend?

Im_mi....Did you go out last night and paint the town red last night....:drunk::haha: How's Santa's sleigh looking....have you done much christmas shopping?
I don't know if you're interested hun but there is a fab thread....ttc and lose weight with some lovely girls on there...I pop in there and we have a giggle:hugs:

Loobi....Did you make more mince pies Hun? Hope Rick got back ok.
What have you got planned for today?

Hayley....Hope you're having a good weekend...are you still with me in the wait for O?:hugs:

Clare...Let us know how the poas goes today:winkwink: Hope you get your positive sweets:hugs:
I have been having cramps the past couple of days but no sore boobs...that usually happens after O for me.

Louise....Any O signs? What have you got planned for today?

Well not much news here apart from.....:shhh:....I think I'm gonna have a day with no spotting....:yipee::dohh:
Hope to catch you all later....Oooodles of Love and millions of sackfuls of super sticky :dust:...:winkwink:

yeah lisa. still waiting for ovulation :growlmad: nothing else to report!

rylee has finally settled in, has the odd night of being a little sod but she is really lovely!
added some more pics on facebook today.

hi louise & clare, i'm hayley :wave:
been ttc our first since july 08 with 1 loss in august 08, on first round of clomid which doesn't seem to have worked! damn it! hubby is called steve, we got married 28th august this year :happydance: oh & i'm hayley joyce on fb!

what is everyone doing today? i'm off to work in a bit, i have a feeling it's going to be another busy one!!!
love the banner ladies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->