Mistletoe Babydancers

hi ya welsh rose sorry about your results from the doctors :flower: last month i also had spotting and got all my hopes up it was implant bleed my af still hasnt come but i came to the conclusion it was the :witch: winding me up and just not being her normal horrible self
im on cd13 so we have been busy :sex: hopefully tonight we can make it more fun than just making babies lol not sure if every night from now is the right thing to do???? OH aint complaining!!! some advice would be great as my other 2 were unplanned happy surpises early on in our relationship. so this time dont know what to do lol
well sending you lots of luck and baby :dust: for your bfp soon x very soon x

Holy crap I'm on CD9 already?!?!?! I better get busy!

Well, I haven't found a job yet, but I am off call for the next 4 days, so that will give me some time. I WILL find something by next week!

I think we are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend. Yay! I love Christmas.

Alrighty, off to get this week over with. TGIF!

hi girls...

wooohoooo its tree day on sunday.... kids are so excited,.

i have no idea if i o'd, i thought i was going to, but i didnt get an actual pos on opk's but then i wasnt doing em religiously.... ewcm has gone off today.... so i assume i did, that or, my body was gearing up to but didnt... but i have a funny soreness down in my ovary area today on and off, it started off like a kind of ache, but now its just kinda sore.... so i dont know, not going to symptom spot if i can hep it, cos i always get disappointed.... just try to ride it out and see what happens ..... ( all th best laid plans and all that though... you kno wme girls, i am sure i will ss....hahah)

lisa... sorry your body is playing tricks on you my lovely..hopefully iw will be sorted out for you soon....

sending everyone lotsa love
loobs
xxxxxx

I think this month I'm NTNP.....too much stress between my job and the holidays.....so if it happens....wonderful. And if not, on to January! I think that is my stance. I mean I'm CD9 and not even worried about anything except finding a new job. :flower:

sorry about your test results Lisa :hugs: at least now they have some idea of what is going on they will be able to help you *cuddles and passes virtual calorie-free amazingly delicious hot chocolate*

Loobs, it sounds like you o'd to me! fx'd xxx

Erin, NTNP sounds like the way to go! good luck hun :hugs:

Louise, have fun babydancing :laugh2:

Well, DH and i have decided not to try this month. Mainly because i am desperate to lose some weight before falling pregnant again. And, i am absolutely loving the fact that I have a social life again (even though my wallet isnt, haha). So we are going to try to avoid :sex: during O time until further notice. We will probably start trying again after christmas. we will just avoid it from CD10-17 i reckon. and if it happens anyway? well, it was obviously meant to be!

Is it OK if i stick with you girls anyway? Ill probably end up changing my mind and TTC again anyway, haha :laugh2:

yeah stay dont leave us!!
glad your having some me time does wonders and who knows you may decide to change your mind :winkwink:
no :sex: going on here thats 2 nights now he has been doing 12 hour shifts so too tired, so worried im going to miss ovulate day :growlmad:who knows

argh i HATE it when they say they are too tired!!! Lol, i think tiredness is pretty much the only thing that gets in the way of men wanting sex :lol: you should send him some naughty picture messages when he is at work, thatll soon wake him up :laugh2: ;)

lol IM_MI he would love that idea :winkwink: well hear this its not only women who dream about pregnancy!!
he woke up and me about 12am saying he had a bad dream that i didnt fall preg this month and i blamed it all on him for always being tired :haha: so we did end up :sex: but i was so so tried but at least i havnt missed a day now lol

Morning everyone....:hugs:

Im_mi...You wicked girl....I've almost just spat my morning coffee everywhere:rofl: Has anyone told you lately that you are truly fantastic.....and I for one forbid you to leave us!:hugs: Sounds like a month of not trying could be really good for you sweets, chill....relax and enjoy christmas and then get back to it all refreshed:hugs:

Louise...They say everyother day is fine hun...gives the lil guys time to replenish nicely. I know the sperm meets egg plan is every other day from cd8 til a positive opk then everyday for 3days, miss a day and then once more. My gyne also said every other day from cd8....until the :witch:....:shock:.....glad we haven't been doing that this cycle:dohh:.....:sleep::rofl:
How old are your two lil ones Hun?

Erin....:thumbup: Definately think you're doing the right thing Hun....New job PMA might just be the thing you need:hugs:

Loobi....It definately sounds like it has happened Hun:....everything crossed for you:hugs:

Hayley...How are you doing chick?

Well no news here really....figured that as I haven't O we'd better get back to :sex: last night....just in case it decides to happen:dohh:
I've avoided the scales today after being naughty this week but promise I will be good today and then get on them tomorrow:dohh:

Hope everyone has a fab weekend...:hugs: xxx

morning :hugs: and thanks for the advice it can get so boring doing it everyday :haha: but tell him i said that!!
My oldest chloe is 9 and youngest corey and he is 6 3/4 (got to remember that otherwise i would be in trouble) Funny asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up last night , he wants to be an ELF :rofl: he said i can be an elf cant i!! didnt want to shattered his dreams so told him to ask nanny today she will know
well have a great weekend everyone. thanks to you all for making me feel very welcome and hopefully get to know you more when the 2ww is here and im going mad](*,)

morning girls...

i am awake since 4.11 am.... grr... woke up to gopee, then my mind went into overdrive hahahahah......

iM_MI.... no way.. you must NOT leave us..... we would miss you.....

Erin....... yay for lookking for thenew job, bet ya, when you arehappy ina new job and more relaxed, you will get your :bfp:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA for the naughty text pictures..... good idea....

Lisa.... i have decided i will join you on the being properly good after xmas, now ,i am not saying i am going to eat really badly, but with EDD coming and then all thexmas baking to do, i amnot going to use it as another stick to beat myself with...in the new year i will get a handle on it and shift it .....

i am not holding out much hope for :bfp: cos i have got stabbing pains down in my bits this morning on and off......i woud be tha happiest old girl inthe world if i did, but i really dont think so...but if i did O... then it will have been this past week, and we :sex: every day bar tuesday.... so we couldnt possibly have done anymore than we did.....
Xander is off to play in a match this morning, i dont envy him or Gary going to watch, its very cold out.....

Rick is home from UK tonight , he been gone for 10 days, i really missed havinghim around, bless him, he is my mate we do have a laugh together... he is also, my dog poo picker upper, so as of tomorrow i wont have to do all the yukky dog jobs all on my own...

IM_MI.. did ya do the mincemeat petal?

i am seriously thinking of making some more mince pies today......

ooooh as i am sitting here the stabbing pains have changed to more of an ache....ouchy!!!!

i cant even say how many dpo i am....( if i did O) i willhave to wing it...and if :witch: doesnt show i will test..... mind you, as you all know, i usually know when she is revving up her broomstick.... so wont have to waste tests.....

lisa.... i too, hope Jenny is ok, you mentioned twinmad.... how is she doing ?

oh dear, its turned into a loobi novel again this morning hasnt it... i will leave you to recover..
oh..haha Im_mi...how is hubby this morning???? i did laugh at your fb status... hope he is recovering ok..poor love..

we have decided to let a helium balloon go on thursday...i have written a ppoem for Jarrod which i will tie to it.... my poor little lost boy..... so not the way things were supposed to be....

anyway..i send you all lots of loobi hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

louise... how cute, you little fella wanting to be an elf...that really made me smile... bless him....xxxxxx

if only he could!! didnt have the heart to tell him no. so he is looking forward to meeting santa, reindeers,living in a snowy place and making toys what a fun job that would be xx

ah bless ....the innocence of it all..... i would like that job too....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Bless Corey!...That is so sweet:awww:

Loobi...keep positive for the time being....it's to early in the tww to give up hope just yet sweets:hugs: Glad Rick is home later, hope he's had a good time over here.
Mmmmm....mince pies....I think one would go lovely with a :coffee: right now:winkwink:
I don't blame you for waiting til after christmas to start on the healthy eating...I sometimes think maybe I should do the same but I guess every pound I shift now won't be going on on top of what I was.....just braved the scales and it said only a lb on so I can live with that...back to being focused again now....not sure how realistic to lose another 7.5lb in 3wks is but we can but try:dohh:

I don't know how Twinmad is Hun....I know she'd had an early scan and was going to have another one a couple of weeks later but she's been offline from a couple of days before the scan was due. I know she was finding all the loss stories hard to deal with...I only hope that she's left to escape the added stress and that everything is ok.

:hug::kiss::hug:

What do we think girls???....

https://puresilvabannermaker.com/usertemp/TNDBTCCJGN.jpg

Was just thinking that it's fab that we all stay together every month and I love our threads...just thought maybe it would save the brain ache for a new name each month???
Also we have a lot of variations going on at the moment...and when we get our :bfp: we wouldn't feel as thou we had to leave a ttc thread?

Please be honest and if people don't mind a new thread each month that is so completely cool as well....Love you guys...:hugs:

i love that idea.... when will we do it???? after xmas or straight away???

curled up in frontof the fire here....its wet and miserable out....

quick question ....how olng afte o does the ewcm dry up?? any ideas??

hey..ii wont be able to add the piccie without help again though..i am too thick to work it out hahahaha

Awww Loobi....do you really like it hun???....wondered after if it was a bit full on but at the sametime I hate it when we lose touch with people just cos they've moved to a different section. I know there's the very successful JellyBelly thread...thought we could kind of be one like that....lots of chatter and giggles no matter what people are up to...wtt, ttc, pg etc

Now for the brainy bit.....Bexx....where are you sweetie....Come and join us...and stay with us:winkwink::hugs:

Or.....
https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/889/43310728de6dfc2m3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"