Mixed feelings...

kittylady

Mother of 3, due #4
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 26 and I have two babies (well 3.5 and 15 months now) and I've just today found out I was pregnant I took a pregnancy test and it was a very immediate positive, I breastfeed and have had one period though I know you don't even need one to ovulate.

My husband doesn't want any more right now though I did want one more and he knows I would never contemplate abortion and he's a big softie.

But he has a lot of stress at work at the moment, he's doing really well and they're putting a lot of pressure on him.

I think I just needed somewhere to say this really, its just an odd feeling, I almost don't want to tell anyone really... :shrug:

I totally understand how you are feeling. I found out last week that I was expecting number 2 after only having my daughter last November (13 months now) my other half also didn't want anymore. We both feel a lot of mixed emotions right now especially as I've had 2 scans and they can't find my baby. I've gone from being terrified that I'm having number 2 so soon after our first to terrified that there is something seriously wrong and I might lose it.

I guess it will take time for you to get your head around it. Don't stress it, just take it easy and try and get your head around it. Xx

Thanks Vickylou its takes a while to sink in I think. I'm sorry to hear they are having problems finding the baby xx A two year age gap is hard at first but as soon as the younger one can play they become good friends, there's two years and two months between my first two and this one is due a month before my current youngest is 2. x

I completely understand your feelings and wanted to tell you that I've been there, done that too. My first two had only a year gap between them (they were both born in the same birth month) and it was very difficult, not so much in the beginning but when the youngest learned to walk and they would fight over toys. I think the gap between your second and third will be a bit better than what I had to deal with. My DD wasn't even walking by the time my DS was born so I had to carry around two babies. My DS was also a surprise, conceived on birth control.

thanks lilmisscaviar

I'm just not sure when or how to tell my husband, I know it will stress him out and may affect him at work etc. We don't have a big enough car and we might be moving next year so it just complicates things a lot. :shrug:

Well I accidentally blurted it out, then my daughter woke up and had wet the bed but then we talked. He said we were stupid but he loves me and he'll support me no matter what but this is definitely the final one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->