Mixed signals

ImpatientLy4

Reaction score
So my husband has been a little on the frustrating side. He tells me that we should wait until December of 2014, I want to go to Cedar point and Kings Island before so, waiting till December Is not such a bad thing but the way he started talking it's like he's changing his mind again about when we will start ttc. Sounds like it won't be this December, well Wednesday is my day of ovulation and he wanted to have sex last night and I told him no because it would be bad and he said why and I said because I'm in that range I could get pregnant and he said so? He acts like it wouldn't bother him but he made it clear that avoiding it would be best. I would have been okay with it but I didn't want to have sex with him and possibly get pregnant and him be stressed because it's too soon. I'm so confused.

I hope this made sense to you and look forward to hearing what you have to say. Maybe I'm reading into it too much and can't tell because I'm in the relationship and need and outside point of view. :wacko:

He sounds all over the map so to speak. It seems like he could be nervous about ttcing so maybe that's why he changes his mind? :shrug:

Honestly, I think he is just scared and nervous. Maybe you could mention NTNP to him and that might seem less scary to him? If he's saying that he doesn't care if you get pregnant right now then I'd say go for it. That was probably his way of saying "I want a baby with you, but I'm afraid to actively try for one". Next time he says that he doesn't care if you get pregnant, I'd take him up on that offer. Men don't take that kind of thing lightly, if he really cared that much about waiting then he'd be doing whatever he could to prevent you from getting pregnant.

Thank you. That is very helpful, I think you are right that if he really wanted to prevent he would try harder to prevent it. I'll talk to him and see if he wants to NTNP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->